hey y'all

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Libs

hey y'all

Post by Libs » Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:19 pm

I'm a single female that prefers anal and have for roughly the past 10 years....honestly I hadn't heard of an AO relationship until I stumbled across this site, and now I know that its what I want my next relationship to be. I'm currently an avid plug wearer and use them on a daily basis when not at work, I would love to be able to turn that into a 24/7 lifestyle as well, but the physical demands of my job just won't allow it. I've been enjoying reading the stories and experiences here and hope to be able to add my own eventually.

amorous945

Re: hey y'all

Post by amorous945 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:03 am

Hi Libs, and welcome! Like you, I had never heard of an AO lifestyle until I found this site. My wife and I are pretty much AO, though we still have vaginal intercourse from time to time, but usually just as foreplay.

So, how did you discover your preference for anal?

urabus

Post by urabus » Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:52 pm

Hi Libs,

Welcome! My wife has a couple of plugs and I encourage her to wear more regularly. I'm interested to know what plugs you use. Do you have the one favourite or do you have different shapes and sizes?

Libs

Post by Libs » Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:17 pm

I believe the start of my anal play came at the ripe young agenof 16 from having a large group of gay male friends and curiousity led to experimenting which led to OH MY I LIKE THIS! I've been lucky enough that most of the relationships I've had since then were more than willing to satisfy that craving with very little objection.

As for plugs, my go to is an Njoy 2.0 pure plug....a beautiful piece of heavy and comfortanle stainless steel. That's been my favorite for long term and daily wear. It gives a great full feeling and reminds me of its presence with every movement. I also play with some tunnel plugs from Perfect Fit brand, but they are a bit more difficult to work with and just don't work for me in long wear situations.

urabus

Post by urabus » Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:37 am

Hi Libs

Does the ring make it strange to sit with? I've wondered for a long time.

Libs

Post by Libs » Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:59 pm

urabus wrote:Hi Libs

Does the ring make it strange to sit with? I've wondered for a long time.

(Yay! Now I see how to quote who I was answering...much better!)

Anyways...I don't notice the ring on the Njoy at all anymore. It didn't take long at all to adjust to actually, it's present for sure, but there's no issues. In fact I did a vacation with an 8 hour drive wearing it and stayed plugged for the full 5 days and driving both directions...it was awesome to be able to stay filled the entire time!

FarmerDan

Post by FarmerDan » Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:11 am

Aah another NJoy fan! I often wear my 2.0 for most of the day. The only drawback I've experienced is that whenever I lend one to a female friend I never get it back! They're addictive!
It's a lifestyle folks not a 2 minute sprint

urabus

Post by urabus » Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:36 am

Libs wrote:
urabus wrote:
Anyways...I don't notice the ring on the Njoy at all anymore. It didn't take long at all to adjust to actually, it's present for sure, but there's no issues. In fact I did a vacation with an 8 hour drive wearing it and stayed plugged for the full 5 days and driving both directions...it was awesome to be able to stay filled the entire time!

Great to hear! Now I think I might buy one for my wife. Sounds like a constant state of arousal when wearing it. Is it like that for you when wearing it?

KeepItReal

Post by KeepItReal » Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:45 am

People wear buttplugs all day long - why?

Won't other people be able to see the small bump sticking out of your ass?
Doesn't it make sitting down uncomfortable?
Doesn't it make using the bathroom a chore?
Do you need to keep lubing it to get it back in there?
Wouldn't it affect bowel movements as faeces won't be able to fill the rectum to give you the urge to go?
Actually, do you constantly feel the urge to go?
Would holding it back give you symptoms of anal retention in the long term?

And the big question - what if you die and they found it up your ass! :mrgreen:
The ASS, The Whole ASS, And Nothing But The ASS !!

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:44 am

KeepItReal wrote:People wear buttplugs all day long - why?

Won't other people be able to see the small bump sticking out of your ass?
Doesn't it make sitting down uncomfortable?
Doesn't it make using the bathroom a chore?
Do you need to keep lubing it to get it back in there?
Wouldn't it affect bowel movements as faeces won't be able to fill the rectum to give you the urge to go?
Actually, do you constantly feel the urge to go?
Would holding it back give you symptoms of anal retention in the long term?

And the big question - what if you die and they found it up your ass! :mrgreen:

Why? Because it feels good, keeps the wearer at a state of low level arousal all day, and makes them feel naughty—especially if they're out in public while anally plugged. None of those things are really issues with a good plug. Sure, you need to reapply lube occasionally. The shape of a plug may appear in certain positions with tight fitting clothing, but not generally.