Hi all, I'm the new one here. :D

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
AnOnly

Hi all, I'm the new one here. :D

Post by AnOnly » Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:32 pm

Hi everyone,
I'm Tom from Germany.

I found this forum while googeling for some anal things and i've been a big fan since the first second i visited this site, great work, great idea!

This is my second post but in my eyes its polite to say hello and introduce myself, i can imagine its a nice community here. :D

My gf and I are ao from time to time and its always a great, intense time.

I would describe us as anal purists, we've never did a cleanout (enema or such things) or used any lube, we do it as it comes. =)

Its just the great feeling, the smell and the taste, i dont mean like fuckin with a turd inside but its way more real when the anal or rimming or whatever isnt that sterile like a hospital.
you have to use the heat of the moment.

We never exprienced health problems and i dont believe all the bad stigmatas against anal.

Im looking forward for some interesting conversations,
greez
Tom.
There are no better holes than Buttholes.

amorous945

Re: Hi all, I'm the new one here. :D

Post by amorous945 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:58 am

Hi, AnOnly, and welcome! I have many of the same feelings about anal as you do. My wife and I never use enemas and always just "take our chances" in that regard. We do always use some kind of lub, but sometimes saliva (spit) is enough, depending on many variables. I also love the smell of my wife's anus, even when she's not freshly showered. :o