Hello all

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Rear_Admiral

Hello all

Post by Rear_Admiral » Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:28 am

I signed up a while ago and thought it was about time I said Hi! Mid-40's chap from Hampshire.

Been admiring the female derriere all my life (hence my moniker), and have enjoyed lots of anal in probably half the relationships I've had, without looking for it specifically.

I've come to realise though, due to the last two women I've been involved with NOT being into it at all, that it is something I need and will not be happy without no matter how much I love someone. I would not and never have tried to persuade any of my partners to try it, or let them know how important it is to me, for fear they would just 'let me' and I wouldn't want that.

So I intend to be up-front about it from now on, in the hope I'll meet a like-minded woman without wasting anyone's time and emotions on something that won't work.

Thought this might be a good place to start. Good luck to all of us ;-)

Jack

Jack

Re: Hello all

Post by Jack » Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:56 pm

Can't believe nobody ever commented!

Your situation is very similar to mine when Carla and I paired off decades ago. I had a strong need for anal and a strong fear of rejection, coming off of two relationships which concluded with ugly scenes over that need. One day, I told Carla, "There's something about me you're not going to like." After a few days of pressure, I confessed, "I like anal sex." Carla had no experience, but had read a positive column about it in Cosmo Magazine. She agreed to try it, and got hooked the first time she climaxed during anal (the old reach-around). We went anal only within a month of our first time.

The key for us was my telling her there was some mysterious deal-breaker and then her learning that it was "only" my anal fixation. Try it.

Jack