Anal Only 2015

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
ValerieWinter

Anal Only 2015

Post by ValerieWinter » Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:08 am

First thing, is that I am not so great at communicating, especially on forums.

To avoid confusion. This account is my girlfriend's.

My girl and I are trying an "Anal Only 2015" and would like your support! :p

For me, that means I won't orgasm unless it's because of her ass.

For her, that means she won't have any dick in her pussy.

If we watch any adult film, we will watch anally focused stuff."

I am planning on changing my tumblr blog into an AO one.

However, I am helping a guy test out his series of squirting educational videos to see if they work or not so I will be fingering her pussy but I think my idea still applies as anal only.

My goal is to see if I can get her to squirt from anal stimulation alone.

As far as our history goes, our first full on sex was anal. It was a fantasy of mine to take a girls anal virginity before I took her pussy virginity. I fucked her ass first, she enjoyed it and still talks about it to this day. We have been mostly fucking vaginally for the past 2 years or so and I am feeling quite tired of it. It feels as if there is a pubic bone that my cock head hits and rubs past when I go into her pussy and it's quite uncomfortable for both of us.

I plan on updating on the changes that going anal only causes with our relationship as far as frequency of sexual interaction and other positive or negative changes for the purpose of education.

I dont have a laptop at my house at the moment, but would like to eventally start a weekly broadcast/podcast/some form of media with other anal only couples.

Canassman

Re: Anal Only 2015

Post by Canassman » Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:48 pm

Very intriguing - I'm very interested in your progress & look forward to the possibility of a blog

ValerieWinter

Post by ValerieWinter » Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:26 pm

Today was my last day of vaginal fucking for hopefully an entire year.

I havent tried any anal yet recently, but she did mention that she had a dream where she was getting ready for an ass fucking and good news to me..she woke up frisky! Now, I don't want this to read like some nonsense fantasy so I will spare the details till I can provide proof. I hope to do an anal only interview on youtube with her soon and post it here.

I am also asking around what women think of anal sex and how they would feel about an anal only relationship (in more polite terms of course.) I will post results.
Last edited by ValerieWinter on Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheDirtyDon

Post by TheDirtyDon » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:14 pm

Good luck with your 2015. We've made it almost 20 months now with anal only and recently discussed if we'd continue with it. The answer was yes :)
Cheers,

TheDirtyDon.

ValerieWinter

Post by ValerieWinter » Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:41 am

We haven't had any vaginal sex yet this year. :)

A small update.

marcus

Post by marcus » Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:26 am

Congratulations. Setting targets is sometimes the route to success for some couples, whilst for others a flexible approach where you both adjust as the need arises works just as well. Just remember that a month is often too soon to tell if it is going to be a full time commitment.

How have you both found your first anal exclusive month? Has it met both your expectations?