Hello Everyone

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
pluggedwife

Hello Everyone

Post by pluggedwife » Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:39 pm

I am male, married for 10 years and have a great sex life (4 times weekly) , after many attempts at failed anal... Talked the wife into a nice baby oil massage, one thing led to another and did a little plug play... For once she actually enjoyed that. We tried anal after the massage... Only to fail again... She let me finish with tears in her eyes, we talked afterwards and decided to get some more plugs to help out. I cannot wait to see her walk around with them in. I am excited she has agreed to do this. She likes fingers and small toys, but hasn't been commited to anal until now. I ordered 4 different sized plugs, had her choose out colors, but she left sizing to me. I doubt we will be anal only, but a fella can dream right? Wish me luck, looking forward to updating after each attempt.

urabus

Re: Hello Everyone

Post by urabus » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:26 pm

Good idea with the plugs, but take it easy. Its important she knows when to relax so you should coach her if you feel it's needed. So make sure to do some research and things should be good for you.

pluggedwife

Post by pluggedwife » Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:54 pm

Update: Disappointment ... sorta. The first of the 3 plugs arrived in the mail, but it was too small. A waste of money... My princess put it in, and it fell out 3 different times. Good news is that 2 more plugs are arriving on monday, and she was eager to get started with the plugs. She commented that she cannot wait for Monday funday, and how she will be looking forward to the delivery. Take care all, happy new year, will update progress when there is progress.

pluggedwife

Post by pluggedwife » Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:49 am

Update: all the plugs are here! no anal sex just yet, but she has been wearing a plug for a little every other day. She has stated its hard to do while chasing kids around the house/yard. So she does it for a little while they wear down for sleep. She said she is starting to learn about the control of her anus, and that the more she wears it, the more comfortable it is. I've received 2 instructional DVDs and have proofed them... they seem pretty accurate. going to let the wife watch them and see what she thinks. I know at the moment, I really enjoy knowing and seeing that she is plugged :) going the extra distance to please me is definitely a turn on. Will update more when something more happens, any questions are welcome :)

doris

Post by doris » Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:56 pm

Good idea! Im plugged all day, i feel like naked, missing something, if not wearing a plug.

pluggedwife

Post by pluggedwife » Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:16 am

Small update: no anal yet, but getting close. I have inserted in there, but within a few seconds she says no, its not going to happen. So, I ordered a larger plug still. with the promise she will wear it more often, even out on dates :) I have also started to experiment per her request, and found out I enjoy them quite a bit. still looking forward to getting in there, with her saying 'its go time' :) patience!