Hi there!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
fannyfanatic

Hi there!

Post by fannyfanatic » Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:35 pm

I've been a long time lurker of analsexonly.tumblr.com and this forum. Finally joining seemed like the next logical choice.

I'm a 30 year old guy who's passionate about the female ass. I've had a few relationships in the past that gave me the opportunity to explore this passion of mine, but I'm currently single. Although I probably won't have much to contribute to this forum at the moment, I felt I needed to be a part of it.

For those of you who have significant others out there who are into this lifestyle, let me just say you guys (and gals) have my admiration. :D

marcus

Re: Hi there!

Post by marcus » Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:25 pm

Hello and welcome.

Did you know that here in the UK fanny refers to the front and not the rear?

Lone1976

Post by Lone1976 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:48 pm

marcus wrote:Hello and welcome.

It's not only in the UK, i think most of us Norwegian think the same (front) way too ;)
But we don't make any fun out of this, be happy :)

urabus

Post by urabus » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:38 am

Lone1976 wrote:
marcus wrote:Hello and welcome.

It's not only in the UK, i think most of us Norwegian think the same (front) way too ;)
But we don't make any fun out of this, be happy :)

Doesn't everyone but American's call a vagina a fanny? I just assumed the guy was American because they call arses fannies. Nice nickname nonetheless.