Anal Only Gal here (almost)

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
AnalGal84

Anal Only Gal here (almost)

Post by AnalGal84 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:30 am

Hey all,

I've been enjoying reading everyone's experiences and stories and just thought I'd make myself known. Call me Rae, I'm 30, and have been (almost) AO my whole life.

I can't really tell you why, but as far back as I can remember, I've always liked playing with my asshole. Never got into pussy play until much later. I was always very secretive about it, didn't want my parents knowing. At some point, I started wearing rubber gloves, both for sanitary reasons, and I just liked the smooth feeling of the gloves, especially when I started adding lube to the mix. Believe it or not, I didn't start using toys til right before college. Late I know...

As far as Anal sex is concerned, I never consciously thought about wanting to be Anal Only, but I was nervous about getting pregnant. I had this overly religious friend in school who used to constantly tell me, 'If you're going to have sex, you better be prepared to have a baby,' which scared me. So I asked my boyfriend at the time if we could do anal sex, which he was MORE than happy to participate in. The first time was awful, I felt like I got sick because of it. But after a few more tries, more prep-work, it quickly became very pleasurable. And not long after that, I was having anal orgasms easily. And we never had vaginal sex, even though he really wanted to.

I'd love to tell you that I'm a vaginal virgin, but I'd be lying. I caved during college, not with the same guy. It wasn't too bad, used protection, I continued having regular vaginal sex for a short time, but it just didn't feel as good as anal sex, so I went back to anal sex, and have pretty much been AO ever since. That doesn't mean I don't like SOME pussy and clit play during sex. It can feel very pleasurable and different as opposed to focusing on the ass, but more than often, I just want ass play. There have been a few times over the years I've had vaginal sex, and it has to be with someone I'm REALLY intimate with, but it just never feels right. I cum so hard from anal sex, there's no reason to involve my pussy, outside of clit play in conjunction with anal penetration.

Looking forward to joining the discussion.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: Anal Only Gal here (almost)

Post by analsexonly » Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:30 am

Thanks for sharing, and welcome!

Despite the appealing fantasy of a woman who has always been anal only and remains a vaginal virgin, in reality I encourage people to try both. For someone who truly does prefer anal sex, returning to vaginal on occasion seems to—as you have also indicated—reinforce their preference for anal more than anything else. And someone who never tries vaginal may find that they keep wondering what it's like.

(That said, there are those who have stayed vaginal virgins and find that fact a big enough turn on that combined with their love of anal, they have no problem staying that way and are perfectly content with the arrangement. So I don't mean to completely disregard that option either if it works for someone.)

jayjayhoneytj

Post by jayjayhoneytj » Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:49 am

Wow! I'm surprised to hear there are women that have only done, or mostly done anal for much of their life. I'm 38 and while I have dabbled in it throughout my adult life, only came to prefer it in the past few years.

Marquis

Post by Marquis » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:58 am

How do you bring this up with partners or potential partners?

What sort of reactions have you gotten?
AnalGal84 wrote:Hey all,

I've been enjoying reading everyone's experiences and stories and just thought I'd make myself known. Call me Rae, I'm 30, and have been (almost) AO my whole life.

I can't really tell you why, but as far back as I can remember, I've always liked playing with my asshole. Never got into pussy play until much later. I was always very secretive about it, didn't want my parents knowing. At some point, I started wearing rubber gloves, both for sanitary reasons, and I just liked the smooth feeling of the gloves, especially when I started adding lube to the mix. Believe it or not, I didn't start using toys til right before college. Late I know...

As far as Anal sex is concerned, I never consciously thought about wanting to be Anal Only, but I was nervous about getting pregnant. I had this overly religious friend in school who used to constantly tell me, 'If you're going to have sex, you better be prepared to have a baby,' which scared me. So I asked my boyfriend at the time if we could do anal sex, which he was MORE than happy to participate in. The first time was awful, I felt like I got sick because of it. But after a few more tries, more prep-work, it quickly became very pleasurable. And not long after that, I was having anal orgasms easily. And we never had vaginal sex, even though he really wanted to.

I'd love to tell you that I'm a vaginal virgin, but I'd be lying. I caved during college, not with the same guy. It wasn't too bad, used protection, I continued having regular vaginal sex for a short time, but it just didn't feel as good as anal sex, so I went back to anal sex, and have pretty much been AO ever since. That doesn't mean I don't like SOME pussy and clit play during sex. It can feel very pleasurable and different as opposed to focusing on the ass, but more than often, I just want ass play. There have been a few times over the years I've had vaginal sex, and it has to be with someone I'm REALLY intimate with, but it just never feels right. I cum so hard from anal sex, there's no reason to involve my pussy, outside of clit play in conjunction with anal penetration.

Looking forward to joining the discussion.

luv2play45

Post by luv2play45 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:48 pm

Thanks for posting Rae.
We need more females telling the group what are the turn ons and turn offs of anal sex for them.
It helps me, as a man, to know what might be pleasurable for my partner.

It was good to hear that you need clit play in order to cum.
I am sooo tired of hearing about anal only orgasms - almost always from men -- as if the AO orgasm was some sort of Holy Grail.
I have had anal with a number of women and they always needed a bit of clit stimulation to achieve orgasm.

What positions have you tried and which do you prefer?

Oh, and it gave me a laugh to read that you have to feel very intimate with someone to have vaginal sex with them.
For most women I suppose they would need to feel increased intimacy in order to bring up the topic of anal sex.
For you, anal is the default sex and vaginal is a rare option?

It was good hearing from you.

AnalGal84

Post by AnalGal84 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:52 pm

analsexonly wrote:Thanks for sharing, and welcome!

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! :D
analsexonly wrote:For someone who truly does prefer anal sex, returning to vaginal on occasion seems to—as you have also indicated—reinforce their preference for anal more than anything else. And someone who never tries vaginal may find that they keep wondering what it's like.

It's true, though I can't honestly tell you the last time I had vaginal sex. It just does nothing for me. However, I'm not ashamed of doing it in the past, because I just realized it wasn't for me.
jayjayhoneytj wrote:Wow! I'm surprised to hear there are women that have only done, or mostly done anal for much of their life.

That's why I was happy to discover this board. I'm such a rare breed, I don't think I've ever met another woman who share my experiences. Hopefully, talking with everyone here will change that.
Marquis wrote:How do you bring this up with partners or potential partners?

There's a lot of stories I can tell, but they all vary. Some guys were ecstatic to hear this, some were turned off, some said, they were okay with it, but still wanted to have vaginal sex. I even went out with a couple girls in college, and they had very strange reactions to my preferences. More on that later...
I used to be very timid about talking about it, but in recent years, have been very fearless about telling guys what I like in bed. I feel communication is key. The truth is, a lot of guys tend to have their own kink and fantasies they want to act out. So it becomes a quid pro quo kind of thing.
luv2play45 wrote:It was good to hear that you need clit play in order to cum.

Actually I don't at all. I'd say more often than not, I cum from AO stimulation without any pussy or clit play. I don't know how I can do that, I've never come across anyone else who can do it without clit play, I guess I'm just lucky... But yeah, clit play can feel really good, and different. I've even had orgasms just from playing with my clit, even just playing with my boobs, believe it or not. But probably about 70-80% of the time, it's anal only.
luv2play45 wrote:What positions have you tried and which do you prefer?

Gosh, I must have tried everything, though I wouldn't be surprised if someone gave me a new one to try. I like to mix it up a bit, spooning, cowgirl, doggy-style, but Doggy-style is usually what'll give me the big O.
luv2play45 wrote:Oh, and it gave me a laugh to read that you have to feel very intimate with someone to have vaginal sex with them.
For most women I suppose they would need to feel increased intimacy in order to bring up the topic of anal sex.
For you, anal is the default sex and vaginal is a rare option?

It's probably even rarer than a rare option. I just don't like vaginal sex that much. It really does nothing for me. I guess it goes back to when I was young and intent on holding off on vaginal intercourse until I've met that special someone. But if it's someone I truly care about, then I'm not completely against the idea. Yeah I guess my mindset really is completely reversed right?

luv2play45

Post by luv2play45 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:54 pm

"Gosh, I must have tried everything, though I wouldn't be surprised if someone gave me a new one to try. I like to mix it up a bit, spooning, cowgirl, doggy-style, but Doggy-style is usually what'll give me the big O."

Thanks for sharing Rae.
My wife & I used to do doggy style quite a bit but the last 10 years or so we have pretty much stuck to the position I wrote about in my post "How we got to anal only".
When we did doggy I liked to have her bent over at the edge of the bed.
I would place a pillow on the floor and stand on that with my right leg while placing my left foot on the edge of the bed beside her.
It seemed to allow me to go deeper this way.

I had a woman once who I had introduced to anal and she preferred the cowgirl position.
She never failed to achieve a strong orgasm by grinding her rump on my cock while rubbing her vagina against my pubes.
I liked this position in that it allowed me to reach around and feel my cock going in & out of her ass.
But doggy has the added benefit of being able to pull out and see your partner's beautiful, gaping anus - different for you I know. I'm just giving the man's perspective here.

Do you have multiple orgasms from anal?

analonlylondonebony

Post by analonlylondonebony » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:59 am

Touch my clit and it's a cold water effect. And I'm sure I'm not the only woman alone in this. Pisses me off when a man just reaches down to maul my vagina and ruins what had been, to that point, a good bit of sodomy!
luv2play45 wrote: and they always needed a bit of clit stimulation to achieve orgasm.

FarmerDan

Post by FarmerDan » Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:44 pm

Ever thought of getting 'open other end' tattooed across your Mons? :D
It's a lifestyle folks not a 2 minute sprint

analonlylondonebony

Post by analonlylondonebony » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:04 pm

If you ever see a black woman walkig about with a t-shirt that says, "Butt Plugs Are For Wimps" then you'll know it's me. ;) I like Open Other End too. Ambiguous enough to wear in polite company and pretend not to know what it's about!
FarmerDan wrote:Ever thought of getting 'open other end' tattooed across your Mons? :D