New member introduction

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
AnalOxen

New member introduction

Post by AnalOxen » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:44 pm

Hi everyone. I've been following the forum for a while and thought it was a good time to become a member.

I'm a male in his mid thirties, from the US, and have had anal only relationships in the past.

I noticed many years back that nothing makes a woman cum like anal, so I learned how to do it very well. I particularly focused on how to enter painlessly. My efforts have paid off many times over.

I first had anal in my late teens. I knew I preferred it after my first time. There is just no better sex.

I look forward to being a member of the forum.

marcus

Re: New member introduction

Post by marcus » Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:59 am

Hello AnalOxen. It's surprising (though it really shouldn't) how many people actually do have AO relationships. I suppose the assumptions is that it's a rare thing, when in reality it may well be quite common. People on the whole are too ashamed to admit to it. *sigh*

All most of us here want is for this lifestyle to be accepted as valid (because it is) so that people may freely express their desire to enter into such a relationship.