A beginner

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
myttia

Re: A beginner

Post by myttia » Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:20 am

theanon1212 wrote:He and I aren't strangers to anal. We haven't just started, but not long ago stopped the vaginal sex. I was starting to think perhaps we should reduce the frequency so that I had more time to recover. I know he won't like it so much but I've read many places that the anus wasn't meant to be used this way all of the time. But then I've found out about people who do have anal all the time and you guys say its ok, so I'm not sure what to think..

It will go away as long as its you arent forcing things in too quick - make sure you're nice and ready and all lubed up - fingerplay and what not in back with gentle stretching, maybe a buttplug you put in first a little while before sex (so you control it entirely). Also dont wait too long between sessions, I find i lose my uh pliability heh. Daily anal feels great, even with my large partner.

theanon1212

Post by theanon1212 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:13 pm

We have been using crazy amounts of lube. I don't think it can be a friction issue as we do reapply and keep things super smooth throughout.
But I've taken on board what you said and we are extending the warmup period and once in he knows he has to keep still until I feel relaxed enough for him to begin his movements. I think it's fair to say he wasn't aware of how long this would take to adjust and it isn't as simple as making a decision and flipping a switch. We've talked, made some adjustments and will persevere. I don't want to come across as all negative as that just isn't all bad, and generally I do think it has become easier, just a little, every time.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:04 am

I would suggest just being flexible about the frequency. If you're particularly sore one day, wait another day or two before having sex again, but otherwise do it as frequently as you want. Warming up for enough time beforehand and making sure you've got enough lube will also definitely help. Wearing a butt plug for a little while before having sex can help you warm up and relax beforehand too, which is likely to reduce soreness somewhat after.

As you say, it's something that will definitely get better the more you do it and stick with it.

Robert

Post by Robert » Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:18 am

Any improvement? I think you're doing the right think by keeping with the AO.