Hello all

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
LelesDom

Hello all

Post by LelesDom » Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:43 pm

great site, me and my girl have really benefited from the advice and support o this site.
Fyi everyone. Coconut oil works wonders there is a organic brand that does not smell like baking cookies

Robert

Re: Hello all

Post by Robert » Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:22 am

Hello lelesdom.

I just checked out your profile. One month anal only it says. Hows that going for you both so far?

LelesDom

Post by LelesDom » Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:01 pm

It is going great we both had the thoughts of it. Neither of us preferred vaginal sex. It has made us fall more deeply in love.
One thing I would like for people to understand is that AO is not about punishing a part of the body. It just realizing what we all prefer. If anything it has made me more in love with her pussy, now that we have decided to forgo vaginal penetration. We both agree it is the best thing ever

Robert

Post by Robert » Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:11 pm

I also don't believe its about punishing a part of the body. I still think in its own way the pussy is special, just not for sex.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:59 am

While I agree it's very important to make it clear that anal only for many people is not about denial or punishment but rather the celebration of something mutually preferred, it's also a good idea to recognize that there are many other people who enjoy the idea from the perspective of various kinks that do involve denial and punishment (within a consensual context). There's nothing wrong with either approach, but what works for one person may not be of interest to someone else.

yosemite

Post by yosemite » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:30 pm

Anal is really hot, in a whole lot of ways. It's seriously naughty, but without bringing in marriage-destroying things like swinging or threesomes. It pushes the envelope of trust, and rewards the effort with completely different kinds of orgasms (better ones IME).

The connection with kink is often real, but isn't at all necessary. Anal is just so *nice* that you don't need all leather and blindfolds and nipple clamps and dominance games, unless you like them specifically.

Robert

Post by Robert » Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:23 am

I absolutely agree with you yosemite. This is my view too. Anal is so much nicer I just don't get those people who don't, or say they don't notice anything different. It's hard to understand :?