Long time anal search

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Talldave123

Long time anal search

Post by Talldave123 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:08 am

Hello everyone. I have just discovered this site and I must say it feels great to find other people who feel the same about anal. My interests involve anything anal related and I would be open to being penetrated as well as anal on my partner.

I am from the north of the UK and feel like I will never find someone who will like this as much as I do. I don't seem to have problems attracting women, but feel that finding out where their interests lie online first would save the embarrassing chat as I don't think I could have a relationship with someone who doesn't love anal. I am also open to ongoing friends with benefits.

My profession allows me to meet lots of women every day and the fact that I wear a uniform seems to help ;). However, any advice on how to meet like minded women would be greatly appreciated and I have to say that it has been very helpful reading all of your stories of which I am only about half way through.

Many thanks in advance,

Dave.

Fins

Re: Long time anal search

Post by Fins » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:27 pm

i search the same...

Robert

Re: Long time anal search

Post by Robert » Wed May 20, 2015 8:42 am

Talldave,

I'm not sure I have any advice on meeting like minded women. I think all women have the potential to love anal sex in the same way. Some are just more open to it than others. Just find yourself a good women and make sure you work on making anal pleasing to her right from the beginning and don't ever give up!