Hey everyone...

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
SkinnyAnalMinx

Hey everyone...

Post by SkinnyAnalMinx » Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:36 am

I'm in my early twenties, from Germany...new to this forum and have been reading a lot in it the last couple of days. In the last year or so I have discovered that "normal" sex just didn't really fulfill me anymore. I felt that I needed something different. It was at that time when my ex bf introduced me to anal play. We started with small toys, and he trained me quite a bit before one day we had anal sex for the first time. It hurt in the beginning, but then I got more used to it...After a couple of times I had my first anal orgasm. It felt so special and amazing, so much more intense. After having read some of the threads on here I think I have to be grateful that i had an anal orgasm that fast. It just came naturally...as if a hidden door had opened up...unfortunately the relationship with my ex bf did not last and we broke up this year. Since then I have been single, and my anal desires have grown even more...It was in the last month that I first had a phantasy about ONLY having anal and oral sex...i have been playing a lot with toys, always anally...sometimes I feel like i don't even want to touch my pussy. At the same time I wonder if this is normal...I am a bit worried if I really go in the "right" direction...I would be thankful for your thoughts...In my case I feel that anal sex is really something that could be the most natural way of having sex...I also think a lot about androgyny and the lifestyle that comes with it. It kind of matches my slender, petite body, and anal sex would emphasize that side in me even more...Message me if you can relate to any of these aspects :)

xoxo

Katy

Re: Hey everyone...

Post by Katy » Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:28 am

Welcome! Great to have you here! :D

amorous945

Post by amorous945 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:50 am

Hi, SkinnyAnalMinx, and welcome! I've never heard of an androgynous lifestyle, so I can't really be of any help to you there, but I will say that you should focus on what feels natural and good to you and not worry about whether or not you're going in the right direction. Obviously, we all find anal sex and anal play to be very enjoyable and completely fulfilling or we wouldn't be here. Enjoy the moment.

analgeil

Post by analgeil » Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:55 am

Hey SkinnyAnalMinx

I think nothing around sex should be labelled as normal or abnormal. The process in which every person develops her very own and unique pattern of sexual preferences seems to be very complex and hard to understand. It just grows up with us. So for me, the only thing not normal about this is denying your own or someone else's preferences. Bringing harm to someone else is not covered by this, since by doing so an others preference is surely ignored. So, I don't see any reason, why any woman should be ashamed about her love for anal sex. Any women should be allowed to enjoy her beautiful body in any way she thinks is the most pleasurable for her.

Looking at anal from a male perspective, if a woman invites me to enter her asshole, I would also take this as a huge sign of confidence besides the hint that she is very self-aware about her body and pleasure. Finding a decent man who's willing to go all anal is probably a different story, but I'm sure it would be even harder to find a man who would not be interessted to share your preference ;)

Erlaub dir endlich Spass zu haben :)

BackdoorDeliveryman3

Post by BackdoorDeliveryman3 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:16 am

Welcome SkinnyAnalMinx! It's wonderful you have discovered your "hidden door" and I think you have came to the right place! I have found this place a few months ago and I'm learning a lot about AO and I'm always very curious about women's view on AO... :D