I like hiking and shooting and anal

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
AnalogiesForAnal

I like hiking and shooting and anal

Post by AnalogiesForAnal » Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:17 pm

Hello Forum!

I discovered this site on a random search recently, and I joined to reply to a post, so I figure I'll introduce myself. If there are any ladies reading who live in the Denver area, let's meet.

I've prefered anal for nearly 20 years, yet could never really accept than the women in my life felt the same. Let me relay a few events as background:

"I" would routinely pull me out of her pussy to "make an adjustment" while slipping me in her ass, without telling me. "I" came home one day, stripped naked, crawled on my lap, and when I put my hard cock in her pussy, she reached down and switched to her ass saying "Oh, God, I've been waiting for that all day."

"D" who told me flat out that she and her husband had been anal only (back in the 90's) for two years; I'd just given her what she claimed was her first vaginal orgasm, but what she really wanted was for me to fuck her anally. She wanted it so bad that when I wouldn't fit, she took a dildo up there while I fucked her pussy (she was my very first experience with anal, despite having not fucked her anally).

"A" whose ass I switched to midway on our first night together; the next time we were together she pulled me out of her pussy immediately after beginning and said "I want you in here", moving my cock to her ass.

"L" whose ass I could take anytime I wanted, but who remains to this day the only woman I've been with whose pussy was so good that I rarely switched. She was so good in bed that I had to recalibrate my "scale". Regardless, her ass was mine and mine alone, and I took it for all it was worth. The singular memory to relate from her was when she slid the tube of lube along her asscrack and said, "Oh baby, you haven't fucked my ass in so long." Jesus that was hot.

"S" who was so into anal that on our first date I noticed her "Anal Sex" books and her anal sex toys. She was obsessed with it, studied it, talked about it, joked about it, and when I gave her her first anal orgasm she was .... remade.

Why do I mention individual women? Because I've always believed, despite my own experience, that women didn't like it or wouldn't consider anything like anal only. Let me state matter of factly that my own conditioning had overridden my ability to recognize that numerous women in my life preferred anal over vaginal. How could it be? It must not be true, it's just my own personal fetish. And yet it was, and remains.

Women love anal sex. Some don't, but that's only because they haven't really tried it yet. Some do and still prefer vaginal, and that's ok. But those that really give anal a try, love it. They want it. They ask me to put my cock in their ass. God, how could it have taken me so long to just accept this simple truth?

taylork

Re: I like hiking and shooting and anal

Post by taylork » Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:38 am

Welcome to our forum. You sure have some stories to tell. Not so much ever happened to me until i got lucky with my girlfriend who loves anal so much. But thats because she did try it and didn't listen to all the bad things people say. So i agree with you and most women will love it probably more than vaginal it just takes some work and going about it the right way.