Hi everyone

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Anal Model

Hi everyone

Post by Anal Model » Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:49 pm

I am very excited to have found this forum. I am new here but not new to anal sex. I am a very tall and thin young woman in my mid twenties. I have enjoyed small doses of anal sex in a handful of past relationships. While I have always enjoyed anal sex and welcomed it in trusting relationships, I had never considered it as the only option for my sex life. My current partner and I had played with anal sex on a few occasions. However, it wasn't until one particular night, when we were in the perfect mood and gracefully discovered the most desirable position for my ass to receive his cock, that I realized the ecstatic joys that anal sex brings. I began to crave anal and only anal as well as the deeper level of intimacy that comes with it. As we continued to explore the sexual frontier of a primarily anal and oral lifestyle, the amount of vaginal sex we were having rapidly decreased. I quickly stopped feeling sexual desire from my pussy and my ass felt more and more stimulated with every anal experience. I have a theory that because of my unique body type I am inherently more attracted to unique or alternative forms of pleasure. I learned quickly how aware I am of my body, I feel very lucky to have achieved anal orgasm early in the exploration -- the richest, most joyous orgasms I have ever felt. My partner and I quickly discovered that AO was the correct lifestyle for us. I have since stopped taking birth control, further eliminating the need for my pussy as a component of my sex life.

I feel so liberated everyday, satisfied, fulfilled and sexy. I feel as though I am part of a secret club of higher sexual beings, those who are capable of giving and receiving extraordinary forms of pleasure. I receive so much satisfaction knowing that I am pleasing my partner on such a deep and intimate level. I hope to help other women demolish the taboos that may inhibit them from fully indulging in the gratifications of anal sex and reassure those who may be unsure if their occasional desire can be sustainable in the long term. I am so thrilled to be a part of this world and look forward to drinking from the vast fountain of knowledge everyone here has to offer as well as making contributions of my own.

ömt,

AM

BackdoorDeliveryman3

Re: Hi everyone

Post by BackdoorDeliveryman3 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:58 am

Welcome to the club! 8-)

amorous945

Post by amorous945 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:48 am

Welcome, Anal Model! It's always so nice to have a woman's perspective. :D

A-man

Post by A-man » Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:00 am

I just thought I'd come out and say: that was a very well-written introduction, and an absolute pleasure to read. Welcome to the AO club.

Anal Model

Post by Anal Model » Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:55 pm

Thank you all for the welcoming words. I feel fortunate to be amongst such an invigorating group :D

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:43 am

Enjoyed reading your introduction. It's interesting & intriguing to read a woman's perspective here. Enjoy many years of anal!

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:48 am

Welcome, and thanks for sharing! Can you expound more on your theory about your body type being a factor in your preference for anal? I'm not sure I fully understand.

Anal Model

Post by Anal Model » Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:41 pm

analsexonly wrote:Welcome, and thanks for sharing! Can you expound more on your theory about your body type being a factor in your preference for anal? I'm not sure I fully understand.

It is a visceral feeling for me that I haven't been able to fully grasp intellectually. I feel very naturally drawn to anal sex and feel a component of the appeal is because of my more rare frame, although I haven't been able to articulate my thoughts entirely. I am interested in knowing if others feel this connection between their physical appearance and desire for anal sex. What are your thoughts on the connection?

Sir

Post by Sir » Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:00 pm

Anal Model wrote:and gracefully discovered the most desirable position for my ass to receive his cock

What position are you referring too?

Anal Model

Post by Anal Model » Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:24 pm

Him and I both upright on our knees. Me taking his strong cock from behind while his hands explore my chest and abdomen eventually moving to my neck but never, ever touching my pussy.