Excited to be here

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
analangel

Excited to be here

Post by analangel » Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:42 pm

So excited I found this!!!
I'm in my thirties and married three years. Mostly of our fun is anal, with the occasional pussy play. I'm so lucky I found my hubby. After years of dating guys who seemed fun but always seemed to be super conservative in bed I was starting to feel like a freak having to ask sheepishly for anal, or getting bored and accidentally slipping it in my ass. Then I met my hubby and everything changed. He tends to be somewhat dominant in bed and let's me explore my submissive side. He loves anal maybe even more than me and showed me that we can easily have anal with out lube, and usually do. I like things rough and he is not afraid at a lol to turn things up and go pretty hard when I ask.

My favorite is to be bent over the bed, face down in the sheets and told to spread my ass cheeks open. He slides inside me, gets in nice and deep and goes to work as soon as I take a deep breath and relax. If I'm lucky he may even pull my hair tight before he grabs my hips and pounds away...pulling out after he dumps a load of warm thick cum in my ass.

curvesnedges

Re: Excited to be here

Post by curvesnedges » Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:17 am

Welcome!

E here (its J's account but, like many women, I'm the reason we're anal mostly :p )

So glad to hear another lady share their joy. I never had problems like you to have men fuck my ass...but, until I asked J to condition me to desire his cock in my ass most, I certainly was aware of an unfilled need.

How long have you been practicing AO or anal-mostly?

Oh. And also: hair pulling ftw. I wouldn't be seeing J if he didn't pull my hair on our first date. Full stop.

analangel

Post by analangel » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:33 pm

Mental Tiger wrote:Welcome!

E here (its J's account but, like many women, I'm the reason we're anal mostly :p )

So glad to hear another lady share their joy. I never had problems like you to have men fuck my ass...but, until I asked J to condition me to desire his cock in my ass most, I certainly was aware of an unfilled need.

How long have you been practicing AO or anal-mostly?

Oh. And also: hair pulling ftw. I wouldn't be seeing J if he didn't pull my hair on our first date. Full stop.

I would say for a few years we've been heavily anal. Started thinking about anal only as a thing maybe a month ago. It's always been my favorite...and yes...pull my hair and I'm yours.

BackdoorDeliveryman3

Post by BackdoorDeliveryman3 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:59 am

Welcome to the club! Excited to have you here and looking forward to read your posts! :D

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:42 am

Good to see here. Hope we all get active again on here.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:46 am

Welcome, and thanks for sharing! As an anal-obsessed guy myself, it often seems inconceivable to me that women can have a hard time finding men who want to have anal sex with them, but I do hear similar stories quite often. I'm glad you were able to find someone compatible with you needs.

Sir

Post by Sir » Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:05 pm

NO LUBE?!?! :shock: Gallons of spit? I couldn't imagine going in with out lube! How much warm up do you have before or do you just go for the rough, zero to 100? Welcome to the best AO community site!