Hi

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
kat

Hi

Post by kat » Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:53 pm

Hi, I'm Kat -

I'm honestly not sure what to say - I read some of the other intros so I'll try going with how they did it :D

I'm a woman from Illinois in the US. I haven't been "anal only" though I kind of have to be if I want to have sex, as a medical condition makes regular sex EXTREMELY painful. I don't know if that's TMI, but given that this is a site about anal sex I hope not.

In any case, I guess I'm just hoping to understand more, and not feel quite so alone out there since pretty much any relationship I have that involves sex is going to have to be anal and oral only. It's a really difficult thing to bring up - I don't know when to mention that the v is pretty much off limits, so it makes things awkward.

Anyway, hi :)

Canassman

Re: Hi

Post by Canassman » Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:36 am

Hello Kat - welcome aboard & there's no awkwardness at all. I must admit that I am curious as to what your condition is?

amorous945

Post by amorous945 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:40 am

Hi Kat, and welcome aboard! You'll find that there are others here who also share your plight. Although I haven't read through the posts in quite awhile, I do recall reading a few that were similar to yours. I hope you find some comfort in knowing that you're not alone. People on this forum choose anal sex for a variety of reasons, health issues being one of many. Hopefully, you'll find others here with some of the same or similar issues you're facing to compare notes with. :D

curvesnedges

Post by curvesnedges » Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:26 am

Welcome! And you're not alone. Your expectations will be met, we are certain.

Read the share and advice boards. You will find many people going anal only due to medical/psychological issues. And you'll find these people sharing how talking, acknowledging, and dealing have brought them closer in relationships.

It sounds like in your case you're not attached right now? You'll find others (like londonebony) who are also unattached and deal with the nature of requiring anal only relations.

Keep in touch. Share. You're in a safe place here. Welcome again!

kat

Post by kat » Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:46 pm

Thanks for the welcome! :) I will look on the share and advice forms.

Yes, I'm unattached - it's pretty hard to find a relationship since it's not like I go broadcasting this ahead of time, and when I've gotten to a point where it's relevant to talk about that winds up being a problem. Sort of a chicken and egg situation, and incredibly embarrassing to try and deal with.

amorous945

Post by amorous945 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:28 pm

Kat, when you get to the point in a relationship where you're able to break the news to your partner that the only option available for penetrative sex is anal, what have been the responses so far? Has any man ever rejected it completely and walked away? Also, do you think that any of the relationships you've been in have ended because of this? I hope you don't mind my questions. I'm just curious as to what percentage of the guys you've been intimate with had a real problem with this. Thanks.

kat

Post by kat » Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:30 pm

Hey, amorous -

It's been 3 different relationships where I've gotten to the point where I could talk about this. Only one guy said it was outright a deal breaker. The other 2 were trying to be OK with it, but something fundamental changed after that - the relationships seemed to be going really well before, but after, despite my feeling better that they didn't just outright break it off, they were kind of treating me less nice, more like just a fuck buddy rather than someone they were interested in a real relationship. Like a switch got flipped in their heads. I'm not the only one who noticed it - suddenly these guys who were happy to have me meet their friends and to meet mine didn't want to do anything like that anymore.

amorous945

Post by amorous945 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:33 am

Thanks, Kat. I hope you don't mind my curiosity and questions.

I'm sorry that things haven't worked out for you yet. Sadly, these same guys may look back some day and regret their actions. I think that some of these reactions are also largely psychological, in that if they had the option of your vagina they'd probably be happy to have your ass most of the time. Assuming that you're fairly young, maybe guys a bit older and wiser would be a better option for you? :D

kat

Post by kat » Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:36 am

That makes sense, Amorous - I think older guys generally seem more realistic about life/less ridiculous about roadbumps and stuff.

analtom

Post by analtom » Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:20 am

Hi Kat,
I really cannot understand these people who put you in the FB zone. I have not had a lot of anal sex in my life but because I have had some, I crave it like crazy. When I finally get some, I'm in heaven even if I have to go very, very slow and even if I don't get off. I have had a very hard time finding someone who is open to anal. Trying to gently convert a partner has gone nowhere. If I ran into someone like you, I would be doing everything I could to make the relationship deeper and permanent. Of course it is not always easy to find someone you are compatible with since anal is only one part of the equation but all things being equal, changing the relationship based only on this seems like these guys are missing the boat. You are not alone. Ebony in the UK has had a similar experience and again I don't get it. Most men want anal but when given the opportunity they will change their relationship status to something less? Again it makes no sense.