Hello from central Alberta

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Billy Van

Hello from central Alberta

Post by Billy Van » Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:09 am

I happen to be in what I suspect is a common situation. I want anal sex, but she will not allow me to play with her ass. The marriage is not sexless, but it is close - a 20 year marriage to a woman I have no wish to give up, but I am left totally unable to fulfill my need for anal within the boundaries of the existing relationship. I enjoy anal play and would frankly prefer it to regular sex.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: Hello from central Alberta

Post by analsexonly » Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:59 am

Welcome.

Have you talked with her outside of the context of ongoing sex (e.g. when she feels no pressure to immediately do anything) about anal play and what her hesitations are about it? If not, I would suggest doing so. If you have any hope of encouraging her to try it, you'll need to know why she doesn't want to. Is it fear of pain or injury, distaste for the perception of it being a dirty act, the feeling that it's degrading or only pleasurable to men, etc.? Most of those things are myths or can be mitigated with careful practice, so talking them over may be beneficial.