Introduction

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
zarafan

Introduction

Post by zarafan » Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:54 pm

I am excited to have joined this group, and excited to have found you all: this is a great theme and the discussions I've read so far have been thought-provoking, inspiring, and arousing. Thank you, one and all!!!

To characterize my sexuality in the terms of this group, I would describe myself maybe as an "anal integrationist" or an "anal democrat": I'm equal-opportunity in my fondness and devotion to oral, clitoral/vaginal, and anal(/clitoral) sex. A perfect date night would involve multiple orgasms with plenty of oral, vaginal, and anal sex to go around; fucking to exhaustion and beyond is my hobby, my drug of choice, and my favorite form of worship. Although I'm not (yet?) a partisan of an anal-only lifestyle, the value I recognize in the rhetoric and the advocacy of this group is to normalize anal sex as an important part of a couples' sexual repertoire--and to that extent I'll be pleased, if you'll have me, to participate in all the discussions here I can.

That being said, for much of my (recently ended, 15-year) marriage, my wife and I were, de facto, anal only: vaginal sex quickly became painful or tiresome for her, she lasted longer during anal, and given my enthusiasm for a "well rounded" sexual diet, we had few complaints about maintaining this arrangement for several years. Unfortunately, sex in general was an infrequent undertaking--once a month if I was lucky--and the absence of passion in our relationship was part of a larger syndrome of the two of us drifting slowly but inexorably apart.

My first relationship after my marriage lasted for two-and-a-half years, the first of which was the happiest year of my life, emotionally, spiritually, and sexually. Anal was an enormous part of our sex life and she was--during the first year--enthusiastic about me expressing and exploring my preferences with her as often as we were together (and also via dozens of deliriously rhapsodic e-mails and Skype sessions!); though it was a long-distance relationship (ultimately a major part of the problem), when we were together we had rapturously long sexual sessions, with anal being our mode of climax somewhere between 50 and 75% of the time. For the first year. After that, she confessed to me that she actually *didn't* like anal sex all that much, that it was only an indulgence for me, and the sex became more and more infrequent while the negotiations about sex became more recurrent and more fraught. I honestly don't think that anal sex drove us apart as a couple. It was much more complicated than that. But we broke up about three months ago, and despite a couple of encouraging dates in the interim I've been single ever since.

For those of you in loving and sexually satisfying relationships right now, I salute you: your stories inspire me and I wish you continued health, happiness, and reciprocal desire for the new year and beyond. For those of you, like me, searching for a(n anal-oriented) partner: keep searching, and when you find someone--let me know if she has a sister?! ;) :lol:

amorous945

Re: Introduction

Post by amorous945 » Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:04 am

Hi, zarafan, and welcome to the group. I've enjoyed reading your posts. Thanks for taking the time to share your experiences and ideas.

zarafan

Post by zarafan » Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:15 pm

Thank you for your response, as well: I hope I can continue to participate in the discussion and that there will be further posts to respond to after the holiday season! Best wishes in the meantime, z

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:19 am

At the core, I'm happy if I can simply encourage people to try anal with techniques that are likely to result in a positive outcome, in order to experience it in the best circumstances possible and make their decision about whether they like it based on that rather than the negative experiences most people base their opinions of anal on.

Anal only is something additional I personally want and enjoy and, as it turns out, so do a fair number of other people—but it's certainly not for everyone and that's totally okay!

zarafan

Post by zarafan » Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:49 pm

Thanks for your response, analsexonly!!