Constant penetration challenge.

Are you currently challenging yourself to be anal only for a period of time? Post your goals and progress updates here.
Karasmith1978

Re: Constant penetration challenge.

Post by Karasmith1978 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:12 pm

analex wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 1:02 pm
I managed to stay plugged on new years eve, through the night and new years day and also through the night of 1st to 2nd Jan. But I had to take out my plug for running my 12k today and didn't put it back in till the evening. I will keep plugged though the night and hopefully also for the full day of work tomorrow. Wish me luck!

At the moment I'm using a SquarePeg Egg L for long term wear and training myself to take the XL soon.

Wow that's awesome! I wore mine for seven days straight there between Christmas and New Years. I had to take it out to go back to work on Monday. I did manage to wear it to work today but I went don't to the small egg plug for work. Good luck in your future plugging adventures! Keep me posted.

hdean667

Post by hdean667 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:05 am

I have to say, this is a particularly interesting thread to read. As some here probably know, I am an author of erotic books and this experiment really piqued my interest. Very curious to know the results of these experiments so I can use that knowledge for future books.

Karasmith1978

Post by Karasmith1978 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:17 pm

hdean667 wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:05 am
I have to say, this is a particularly interesting thread to read. As some here probably know, I am an author of erotic books and this experiment really piqued my interest. Very curious to know the results of these experiments so I can use that knowledge for future books.

My last break from being plugged was Monday during work. I got off at around 3 and put my plug in when I got home. I've been plugged constantly ever since. Don't get me wrong I remove it for the necessities, but it goes right back in as soon as I'm done. I've got a good method going right now. I wear my square peg small plug to work and replace it with my medium when I get home. As you probably know from reqding the thread, I'm a translender woman married to a woman. My wife is cis gender and has been on her time of the month for about 4 days now. I expect to get fucked pretty hard when that's over with. The hard part is putting the plug back in after getting fucked real good and hard. I've gotten used to having it in when I masterbate and leaving it in after I cum. That was hard to do for a long time but it's rather easy now. So all that to tell you that the experiment is still going strong. Send me a price message if you have any questions or want a progress update. Monday afternoon will be a week. My current goal is a month. After that who knows.

Karasmith1978

Post by Karasmith1978 » Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:42 pm

I successfully went one full week constantly penetrated. I'm 24 hours into my second week. I think I have a good chance at making a month.