Constant penetration challenge.

Are you currently challenging yourself to be anal only for a period of time? Post your goals and progress updates here.
Karasmith1978

Re: Constant penetration challenge.

Post by Karasmith1978 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:12 pm

analex wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 1:02 pm
I managed to stay plugged on new years eve, through the night and new years day and also through the night of 1st to 2nd Jan. But I had to take out my plug for running my 12k today and didn't put it back in till the evening. I will keep plugged though the night and hopefully also for the full day of work tomorrow. Wish me luck!

At the moment I'm using a SquarePeg Egg L for long term wear and training myself to take the XL soon.

Wow that's awesome! I wore mine for seven days straight there between Christmas and New Years. I had to take it out to go back to work on Monday. I did manage to wear it to work today but I went don't to the small egg plug for work. Good luck in your future plugging adventures! Keep me posted.

hdean667

Post by hdean667 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:05 am

I have to say, this is a particularly interesting thread to read. As some here probably know, I am an author of erotic books and this experiment really piqued my interest. Very curious to know the results of these experiments so I can use that knowledge for future books.

Karasmith1978

Post by Karasmith1978 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:17 pm

hdean667 wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:05 am
I have to say, this is a particularly interesting thread to read. As some here probably know, I am an author of erotic books and this experiment really piqued my interest. Very curious to know the results of these experiments so I can use that knowledge for future books.

My last break from being plugged was Monday during work. I got off at around 3 and put my plug in when I got home. I've been plugged constantly ever since. Don't get me wrong I remove it for the necessities, but it goes right back in as soon as I'm done. I've got a good method going right now. I wear my square peg small plug to work and replace it with my medium when I get home. As you probably know from reqding the thread, I'm a translender woman married to a woman. My wife is cis gender and has been on her time of the month for about 4 days now. I expect to get fucked pretty hard when that's over with. The hard part is putting the plug back in after getting fucked real good and hard. I've gotten used to having it in when I masterbate and leaving it in after I cum. That was hard to do for a long time but it's rather easy now. So all that to tell you that the experiment is still going strong. Send me a price message if you have any questions or want a progress update. Monday afternoon will be a week. My current goal is a month. After that who knows.

Karasmith1978

Post by Karasmith1978 » Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:42 pm

I successfully went one full week constantly penetrated. I'm 24 hours into my second week. I think I have a good chance at making a month.

Karasmith1978

Post by Karasmith1978 » Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:09 pm

Great news! I have officially gone 2 weeks with something in my ass 24/7. It comes out when I need to use the restroom, but goes right back in when I'm done. The hard one is that after my wife gives me a good hard pounding, it goes right back in. As I may have mentioned before, I am going to try for a month now. I've stuck with my square Peg small for work, and my square Peg medium for the rest of the time. Tonight I got a new plug. It's soft like a square Peg plug and at the widest it's somewhere between the medium and small that I have used daily. However it's about 12" long! I successfully put it in just awhile ago. It was surprisingly easy actually. I may start trying to put it in my after work rotation. Currently I'm wearing the Square Peg Charlie Horse Kidney plug. It's shaped different and a bit bigger than my medium but so far so good. Anyway, I'll try to update this when I make it to a month.

assluv

Post by assluv » Sun Feb 13, 2022 11:33 am

so how many are happy with a dildo/buttplug vs a living throbbing cock. Even if you're retired, hard to find a hard dick able to stay lodged in place. And what about kink stuff--like carrots or other natural items? Lunch, anyone??

Karasmith1978

Post by Karasmith1978 » Fri Feb 18, 2022 3:13 am

assluv wrote:
Sun Feb 13, 2022 11:33 am
so how many are happy with a dildo/buttplug vs a living throbbing cock. Even if you're retired, hard to find a hard dick able to stay lodged in place. And what about kink stuff--like carrots or other natural items? Lunch, anyone??

Let's see if I can answer these questions one at a time. First of all, for me, I'm happy with dildo and buttplugs because I am in a happy, lesbian relationship with my wife. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to ride the real thing from time to time. My wife and I are pretty sexuality liberated and if I ever found someone worthy, she would probably be okay with it if I wanted to have sex with them, but I'm not on the search for that. If it happened along my path of life, I'd cross that bridge then. Now then you said something about finding a hard dick able to stay lodged in place. I don't need one to stay lodged in place, I need to find one to fuck the daylights out of me, fill me with cum and then when it's over I would immediately put a plug back in, both to hold in that sweet cum, and to stay penetrated. Lastly, on the topic of kink stuff, I'm into lots of kinky shit. I'm huge fan of wearing latex, and I'm into bondage and being insemination by 30 guys at a time but I would never use food as a plug. It's simply too dangerous. Can you imagine that trip to the emergency room? Nope, not for me. Besides that there is the question of infection and hygiene, so for me using food is a hard no with a single notable exception. I'd love it if someone shot a healthy portion of whipped cream into my ass and then spent the next hour or so trying to lick it all back out. Anyway, happy anal adventures!

assluv

Post by assluv » Sat Feb 19, 2022 2:40 pm

Nice answer! Plugging your ass with whipped cream and eating you out sounds like a perfect birthday celebration! I see a long candle fucking your cunt while you're being eaten! Now I have to go masturbate!

Aria29

Post by Aria29 » Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:07 pm

Hello all it has been a while. Today I'm back on the wagon. I shyed away from it but an aching need has driven me back to this challenge. I'm plugged now starting at 6pm and will see how long I last.

Karasmith1978

Post by Karasmith1978 » Mon Mar 21, 2022 3:42 pm

That's cool to hear! I'm not as constant as I was early in the year but I still wear mine from about 3pm until the next morning every day. I'm usually plugged all weekend as well. I hope it's as fun as you remember.