Oral only week

Are you currently challenging yourself to be anal only for a period of time? Post your goals and progress updates here.
Backdoorlover

Oral only week

Post by Backdoorlover » Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:56 pm

Dear forum members. The other week my woman and me have done oral only week.

Why ? Because I love to cum in her mouth, and she loves swallowing my cum. But every time she’s giving me a fantastic blowjob, I get eager for her asshole and almost always end up shooting in her ass.

So I thought that just taking away the possibility to assfuck her would make me shoot in her mouth eventually.

And it did. The third day she suddenly did this squeeze thing with her mouth and made me cum so hard. Best oral orgasm ever !

She said she was mimicking her asshole with her mouth to make me shoot my sperm she wanted to taste. So in the oral only process the even learned to do a new blowjob technique.

Plus assfucking her after a week of none was sooooo nice.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

hasani2222

Re: Oral only week

Post by hasani2222 » Mon Nov 21, 2022 5:55 pm

Sounds awesome. I'm used to cumming in her mouth, it's my favorite hole to cum in, my girls know that. haha That's how I end up doing ass to mouth a ton because I love the visual of seeing my cum over face/mouth, but also her wet throat massaging my cock. My cock needs be sucked clean, perhaps a post-blowjob blowjob? haha I'm assuming when she did the "squeeze thing" she swallowed and her throat constricted making your cock feel incredibly good. It makes me cum HARD.