Mini Challenge

Are you currently challenging yourself to be anal only for a period of time? Post your goals and progress updates here.
backdoorbabe8

Mini Challenge

Post by backdoorbabe8 » Mon Jan 16, 2023 1:35 pm

I slept plugged last night and continued to wear it into the morning. Now it’s early afternoon, and I still feel so content with my plug in. It’s been fifteen hours of constant penetration including one or two breaks for assfucking. Today I’m challenging myself to go beyond my 20 hour straight record and reach my goal of 24 hours. The thought of this is so exciting and hopefully means I’ll go days in a row soon. I’ll be back later with updates!
Always Plugged

hdean667

Re: Mini Challenge

Post by hdean667 » Tue Jan 17, 2023 2:39 pm

Well, I am interested to hear how all this works out.

I am trying to get my GF accustomed to being plugged with a vibrating plug. She is rather timid about it but likes the idea of me activating it. So far the plugging has been mostly after sex. We've used it mostly at night, but a couple times during the day. It's a slow process for her but we are going inch by inch, row by row.

backdoorbabe8

Post by backdoorbabe8 » Tue Jan 17, 2023 9:41 pm

hdean667 wrote:
Tue Jan 17, 2023 2:39 pm

I am trying to get my GF accustomed to being plugged with a vibrating plug. She is rather timid about it but likes the idea of me activating it. So far the plugging has been mostly after sex. We've used it mostly at night, but a couple times during the day. It's a slow process for her but we are going inch by inch, row by row.

Consistency is key. It was a slow process for me at first, and now about four weeks into my anal training plugging is an easy part of my daily routine. Try not to let her go multiple days unplugged, to avoid losing any progress. Inserting after sex when she’s relaxed sounds like a great idea!
Always Plugged

backdoorbabe8

Post by backdoorbabe8 » Tue Jan 17, 2023 9:43 pm

backdoorbabe8 wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 1:35 pm
I slept plugged last night and continued to wear it into the morning. Now it’s early afternoon, and I still feel so content with my plug in. It’s been fifteen hours of constant penetration including one or two breaks for assfucking. Today I’m challenging myself to go beyond my 20 hour straight record and reach my goal of 24 hours. The thought of this is so exciting and hopefully means I’ll go days in a row soon. I’ll be back later with updates!

Mini challenge succeed. Had a wonderful 24 hours spent either plugged or stretched open on a dildo.
Always Plugged

Power

Post by Power » Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:38 pm

The closing of that line reads so prettily.

hdean667

Post by hdean667 » Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:34 am

backdoorbabe8 wrote:
Tue Jan 17, 2023 9:41 pm
hdean667 wrote:
Tue Jan 17, 2023 2:39 pm

Consistency is key. It was a slow process for me at first, and now about four weeks into my anal training plugging is an easy part of my daily routine. Try not to let her go multiple days unplugged, to avoid losing any progress. Inserting after sex when she’s relaxed sounds like a great idea!

Her real issue is that it isn't me. There is no discomfort, but the idea of it being a toy is not intriguing. I keep talking to her about me controlling her and she digs that a lot. Just wants it to be my touch. Like I said, though, inch by inch.

backdoorbabe8

Post by backdoorbabe8 » Fri Jan 20, 2023 12:00 pm

We’ll that’s understandable. She might enjoy getting fingered by regularly instead of training with a toy.
Always Plugged

CassandraN

Post by CassandraN » Tue Jan 24, 2023 11:30 pm

This sounds so hot. I really must try staying plugged. Only did it for about 3 hours when at work

Alexfun

Post by Alexfun » Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:05 am

backdoorbabe8 wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 1:35 pm

That's awesome @backdoorbabe8 .
Could you share the plug model you use? I'm plugging for 5 or 6 hours while sleeping, with a 5.5cm plug (3.5cm neck), as I also could stretch. Besides that, I'm plugging for a couple of minutes a day with a 7cm plug for stretching. Do you use some harness to keep it in place during the day?

backdoorbabe8

Post by backdoorbabe8 » Fri Jan 27, 2023 8:53 am

The Blush Candy Heart plug, it’s a basic silicone toy you can get in most sex shops. Mine is 3” long and 1.25” wide (sm) and it comes in a medium/large too. The neck is pretty thin, so I don’t need a harness to keep it in place. When I feel like stretching I use a dildo.
Always Plugged