No pussy November

Are you currently challenging yourself to be anal only for a period of time? Post your goals and progress updates here.
Canassman

No pussy November

Post by Canassman » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:25 pm

So is anyone else doing "No pussy November"? How's it going? How did the discussion with your partner go? Any glitches?

My wife & I have been AO all month so far. I broached the idea & she didn't believe me - but I showed her a link abt it & she was intrigued. She knows my fascination with anal & as she enjoys it too - a month of all anal seemed ok. We have both been surprised at how it's going. We have increased the amnt of sex - nearly every day, as well as the variety of positions. We've been married almost 24 years so we've been surprised at all the increased affection, making out & increased intimacy & connection we feel. A resounding success here! Others care to share?

marcus

Re: No pussy November

Post by marcus » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:05 am

Canassman wrote:So is anyone else doing "No pussy November"? How's it going? How did the discussion with your partner go? Any glitches?

Just like every other November :)
Canassman wrote:We've been married almost 24 years so we've been surprised at all the increased affection, making out & increased intimacy & connection we feel. A resounding success here! Others care to share?

We noticed that too. After being together and then married for years things had got a little stale, but moving to AO really re-invigorated our love life no end. And that intimacy and connection you're feeling, well what we found is that extends beyond just the bedroom. It has been, and remains, an entirely positive experience.

assman99

Post by assman99 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:33 pm

The wife and I have ended up doing the whole month. We didn't discuss it and it was really just coincidence that the last time we had vaginal was in late October. It's been the best month ever!

marcus

Post by marcus » Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:56 pm

assman99 wrote:The wife and I have ended up doing the whole month. We didn't discuss it and it was really just coincidence that the last time we had vaginal was in late October. It's been the best month ever!

Terrific news! I think that is often the best way, by letting things take their course and not forcing it.

Let's hope November 2013 is one to remember for others too.

assman99

Post by assman99 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:34 pm

It's the last day of November, hope everyone's finishing with a bang.
Last edited by assman99 on Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:15 pm

Not that it should take anyone by surprise, as the wife and I have been AO since 2006, but (like assman99) the wife is in the shower as I write this preparing to send November out with a band (pun totally intended).

I hope those of you who had been having vaginal sex previously, but were able to have an anal only month, that this will be the first of many!