Anal only August

Are you currently challenging yourself to be anal only for a period of time? Post your goals and progress updates here.
Pinklioness

Re: Anal only August

Post by Pinklioness » Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:38 pm

It's been a full week now. Still anal only. Haven't managed to actually orgasm yet, but I got close. I may need to incorporate clit play at the end of the month if I can't manage it. But, unless a future partner really wants it, I so no reason why I'd ever need vaginal penetration again. Don't miss it at all.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:48 pm

That's terrific to hear, and I do find that that's fairly commonly the case. A woman may continue to need clitoral stimulation, but vaginal penetration just isn't that important. And anal penetration almost exclusively makes orgasms more intense and pleasurable anyway, so it's not even just a straight replacement of vaginal with anal, it's more like an upgrade.

I do still wish you luck with your clitoral denial and hope you're able to discover the ability to orgasm anally, of course, and don't encourage giving up on that just yet. But if you do reach the point where you find it impossible to continue, might I suggest rather than going straight to full clitoral stimulation again, you instead try edging for a while and still not allowing yourself clitoral orgasm, but see if you can get yourself worked up enough through edging that you can push yourself over the edge with anal. And if you find that difficult to achieve as well, then perhaps ruined orgasms, where you get just past the edge clitorally, then stop all clit stimulation while transitioning over to just anal and orgasm without touching your clit.

Pinklioness

Post by Pinklioness » Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:42 am

Half way through the month. I've stuck to my anal only pledge, haven't touched my clit at all. And finally managed a completely anal only orgasm! I'm sure it was a combination of things, but it was intense! Looking forward to many, many more.

analgirl98

Post by analgirl98 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:50 am

Oh wow Pinklioness! I'm so happy for You!

Anal only orgasms are the best :)

aoeu

Post by aoeu » Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:33 pm

Pinklioness wrote:finally managed a completely anal only orgasm! I'm sure it was a combination of things

What things helped you?

Pinklioness

Post by Pinklioness » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:38 pm

End of the month, well last day anyway. I've managed several anal orgasms now and realized I need some kind of external stimulation. Be that pictures, videos, or someone to talk to. Tells me that with a partner, it really won't be a problem. Don't know that I'll be going anal only forever at this point. I may bring back clit stimulation, though vaginal penetration won't be on my masturbation list. But if the Dom I end up with wants to use it, I'm not going to stop him, I just won't ever ask for it. :)

Krista

Post by Krista » Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:20 am

Congratulations!!!

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:48 am

Congratulations! I'm glad to hear you made it through and even managed to orgasm from anal only. If you feel the need to orgasm more easily when masturbating, I think it can make sense to bring back clitoral stimulation for solo play. If you'd like to further develop the ability to orgasm anally when with a partner, though, I'd suggest trying to continue avoiding clit play during anal intercourse and just reserve it for masturbation.

Regent

Post by Regent » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:36 am

hi!
How is about september?:)
I mean anal only?:)
swap pics with wife, talk
kik: regent1983