Anal only August

Are you currently challenging yourself to be anal only for a period of time? Post your goals and progress updates here.
Pinklioness

Anal only August

Post by Pinklioness » Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:31 am

I'm new to this, very new. I'm thinking one way to discover the pleasures of going anal only,is just to do it. So, I've decided to go anal only for August. In my case that means my plugs will get more use, toys will only go in the butt, and if I do meet up with a guy I'll have fun of seeing his face when I ask him to forget about my pussy and take my ass instead.

I figure by putting this out there for everyone here to see, it will make me stick to it for the month at least. I know I enjoy anal, crave it, dream about it, something inside me is screaming that this is the right thing for me and that my pussy is not necessary for pleasure. I'm really hoping this month goes well, and that I can be trained for anal only.

Any advice on how I can stick to my challenge would be quite welcome. :)

fascinum

Re: Anal only August

Post by fascinum » Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:47 pm

Brave decission! I think you really wish this AO month. And the description of your plan has really excited me !!! Tell me how it goes....
Kisses

Pinklioness

Post by Pinklioness » Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:10 pm

Almost 3 days in. I actually had to clothespin my lips together to stop myself from giving into temptation. But managed it. Not able to cum from anal only yet, but with how aroused I've been the last couple days I don't think it will take long.

KinkyKeith

Post by KinkyKeith » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:24 pm

clothespin? Wow, your serious.
Is your partner supportive?
Tis better to give and recieve

Pinklioness

Post by Pinklioness » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:32 pm

Currently partnerless, but I support me. :lol:

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:13 am

An excellent challenge! I and others advocate exactly what you're doing to become anal only, and many find it very effective. I would suspect that many people who have deliberately chosen to become anal only did it through this method. Additionally, if you do find yourself giving in to temptation at some point, don't let that make you abandon the whole thing—just pick up where you left off and keep going. That's not to say that you should give in to temptation, of course, just a suggestion that if it does happen, it shouldn't be the end of trying to be anal only.

I don't believe you indicated whether you're attempting to deny your clit as well along with this, or just vaginal penetration. Is the reason for clothespinning yourself shut to avoid touching your pussy and clit entirely, or just to avoid penetrating it? If the latter, is the urge for vaginal penetration that great that you have a hard time resisting it? And if so, I would advocate focusing on an exercise where any time you feel the urge for vaginal penetration, you penetrate yourself anally instead. When you crave having your pussy and clit rubbed, rub your anus instead. Do this regularly, and start to retrain yourself and redirect those urges to all be anal instead of vaginal.

Good luck, and I hope you'll post regularly with updates as you progress. I'm sure we can provide any encouragement you need to try and keep you going through the month!

Pinklioness

Post by Pinklioness » Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:41 am

Thank you for the advice! Actually I have very little urge to be vaginally penetrated, I'm trying to deny my clit. Most of my non anal urges center on my clit, and many times I find myself fantasizing about anal activities but rubbing my clit. I would very much like to redirect those urges.

I do hope I can resist temptation this month, but you are right, it doesn't need to be the end of my journey if I slip once. This is something I've been thinking about and secretly wanting for a while now, it's definitely worth working for.

3 days in and going strong. :)

Pinklioness

Post by Pinklioness » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:26 pm

Day 5. No desire to be vaginally penetrated at all. But my clit is getting harder to ignore. Hoping soon I'll be able to cum from just anal, maybe that will help with my aching clit. Since my goal with this challenge is one month with only anal pleasure, is going to be a very long one of I don't get there soon. But I'm determined.

I'm actually hoping by the end of the month I have no more urges for anything but anal. I really want this, it feels so right.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:57 am

I'm sure that your lack of interest in vaginal penetration will definitely help you long term and you will end up being anal only as a result. Orgasm denial and the great arousal that ensues can definitely help unlock the ability to orgasm anally for some, so stick with it and continue to avoid playing with your clit, focusing all of your urge to touch it onto your ass instead and thinking about how much you want to abandon your clit.

Pinklioness

Post by Pinklioness » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:08 am

Thank you for the advice! It's not been a week yet, but the combination of daily anal training, and avoiding all clit play has definitely got me hyper aroused. I'll try what you said about refocusing my desire to my ass, instead of thinking how I can't touch my clit. The temptation is getting easier to manage, and I did get close last night. I've got high hopes for an anal only orgasm soon.

This site has definitely been good for my efforts. Reading other people's stories and advice is great. And the success stories are encouraging and help me keep at it. We'll see if I'm ready to be anal only forever come the end of this month long challenge.