Re-igniting our intimacy - going AO starting Sept 1

Are you currently challenging yourself to be anal only for a period of time? Post your goals and progress updates here.
analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: Re-igniting our intimacy - going AO starting Sept 1

Post by analsexonly » Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:21 am

That's terrific! I'm really glad to hear it's continuing to work out for you and you're finding that you can slowly ramp up the frequency over time as well. I think you'll find the soreness after getting less and less most of the time, too.

singleinDC

Post by singleinDC » Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:35 pm

Awesome to hear! Keep the rest of us updated. Spooning is indeed a great position for it too, especially for beginners.

Pygophiliac

Post by Pygophiliac » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:49 am

Great news, happy buggering to you both! You'll find that if you establish a regular pattern of anal, you'll not only be more ready for it physically, but mentally as well. I think getting over that initial nervousness was a major accomplishment, since now you know you can feel pleasure. Also, I think spooning is one of the best positions for overcoming discomfort and getting (re)acquainted with the various sensations.

Gwen970

Post by Gwen970 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:55 pm

I fear you all missed the part where I mentioned that anal sex wasn't new to us at all. Prior to my giving birth 15 months ago, it was a 2-3, sometimes 4 times a month thing. IT's just we had to stop in my 3rd trimester and our sex life since I delivered has been in a real bad funk do to the damage done to my vagina and multiple surgeries to try and correct. We're just now moving to anal as a way to restart our intimacy. Unfortunately prior to just recently, we weren't in a position where anal penetration was practical for me but after a talk with one of my girlfriends and my OB, I decided to give it a go again but make it "exclusive" other than oral since I can't have vaginal sex anymore.

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:41 pm

How's it going? Any updates?

Gwen970

Post by Gwen970 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:01 pm

Quite honestly, it's been going amazing. There's obviously logistics and sometimes (rarely but it happens) prep that needs to occur so pure spontaneity when we want, how we want is not always there. But we're pretty much settled on 2-3 times/week and we're both very much happy. It's still hard to go back-to-back days but we've managed a few times, just has to go slower and not as deep for round 2. He's very sensitive and gentle with me although 2 weekends ago we had our first "go really hard" evening. That was really intense and satisfying but a tad bit tender after the fact. :)

The truth is, it's my new normal and I'm very much enjoying it. I'm back to where I can orgasm at least once if 2-3 times without any clitoral stimulation but I do add that to the mix. No reason to not deny myself the added pleasure and add another orgasm or two to the mix. My husband is very grateful, is enjoying it (obviously) and it's really repaired our physical intimacy. Holding hands more, grabbing me around the waist and holding me from behind, cuddling in bed, etc. All things that are easy to fall to the wayside.

Obviously mid-cycle I get a bit more worked up so we've gone 5 times in a week once. Which was really great. But yeah, it's going amazingly well and we're both very happy with this change. I won't lie, I do occasionally miss "regular" sex just because it's a change up and there were other things we could do with that but it's what it is. I just enjoy having him inside of me, us sharing in that moment and having our sex life back.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:58 pm

Thanks for the update—it's great to hear that you're still having wonderful success with anal only. I am still confident that with more practice—I won't give any estimates here, simply because everyone is different and has different needs and ideal paces—you'll be able to go more frequently without discomfort if you wish to. A bit of soreness after a hard session is to be expected, but over time normal anal shouldn't result in too much tenderness. I don't know how frequently you're using plugs, but wearing one for an extended period between having sex can really help keep you relaxed and reduce soreness too.

It's terrific to hear that this has been able to help with your greater physical intimacy as a couple—not being able to have sex really can be hard in a relationship for all involved, and it's amazing how once you find a mutually enjoyable alternative for sexual intimacy, everything else can really start to fall back into place as well.

ProLad97

Post by ProLad97 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:49 am

How's it going now? :)

Gwen970

Post by Gwen970 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:32 pm

ProLad97 wrote:How's it going now? :)

It's still going great. Like most couples, there are ebbs and flows depending on how I'm feeling, he's feeling, various things going on in life, etc. But we're still averaging 3 times a week, sometimes up to 5 or 6 times a week (one evening we even engaged twice and went for a third but I was getting a bit raw and sore). I'm a bit of a clean freak so if I'm not feeling "so fresh" back there, I'll decline but hooray for oral sex right? I eat pretty clean and healthy so 9/10 times it's not a problem and we can be rather spontaneous unless it's about 11am in the morning...my "time". But otherwise, we're doing awesome and happy about it. Although I've noticed that since we started, I've had a very mild psychological change back there in that it doesn't "look" to be this wound-up balloon knot looking like thing and instead is a bit more relaxed and smooth. But no digestive problems or issues with leaking. In fact if anything, the exercise and attention to back there makes me feel a bit tighter or snug.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:28 pm

Thanks for the update, it's great to hear everything is still going well for you!