Re-igniting our intimacy - going AO starting Sept 1

Are you currently challenging yourself to be anal only for a period of time? Post your goals and progress updates here.
Gwen970

Re-igniting our intimacy - going AO starting Sept 1

Post by Gwen970 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:31 am

I've talked about our sexual intimacy issues briefly in my introduction but to recap - complications from vaginal delivery, has made vaginal sex difficult if not outright impossible due to pain. Corrective surgery has not addressed the issue either. I gave birth 15 months ago, we've had sexual intercourse (vaginal) a whole 5 times since then. We've relied on oral sex and masturbation in the interim. We haven't had anal sex since my 2nd trimester (~18 months ago) but before that was 2-3x/month. Otherwise, pre-pregnancy, we would have sex 4-5x/week.

My goal, starting on Friday night, is to re-introduce anal sex into our sex life and pivot to that being our primary method of sex. I won't lie, we'll still have oral sex but I miss penetration and to be honest, I miss getting fucked. A lot. I know it's going to take time to build up to 2-3x/week or more but my goal for September is twice a week, every week, at a bare minimum.

I started a few mornings ago and every morning since and will until Friday morning indulge in anal masturbation, mostly fingering in the shower but I did use a vibrating plug yesterday to work myself up and get used to having something in my ass again. To say that I'm really antsy for the real deal is an understatement. Hopefully by Friday night, I'm out of my mind turned on. I'll post progress on here, positives and negatives.

Nervous but excited to give this a go. Hoping to reestablish a strong sexual bond between my husband and I, something we've both severely missed.

singleinDC

Re: Re-igniting our intimacy - going AO starting Sept 1

Post by singleinDC » Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:39 pm

Good luck to you! :)

My condolences regarding your predicament to the extent that it has made life difficult. Speaking for myself, I think your husband is the luckiest man on the face of the Earth. To have a loving anal only wife is a wonderful thing. It's a shame there isn't a way for men who prefer anal to meet women who through either preference or physical reasons such as yours restrict their lovemaking to the back door. I'm hopeful things will turn out well for you -- I think this very well could make your relationship and sex life stronger and more intimate than ever! :)

Pinklioness

Post by Pinklioness » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:41 pm

Sounds like you've got a good plan going. Hope it works out like you want. Look forward to hearing how it goes for you both!

Gwen970

Post by Gwen970 » Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:54 am

Well tonight is the night. I've been edging myself for the past 2 or so days and to say I'm excited / ready is an understatement. A nice dinner, a show at the performing arts center and when he least expects it, we'll start the journey to see if anal only is going to work for us.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:45 am

Good luck! I really hope that it works out well for you and you find yourself able to enjoy a frequent anal only sex life. Especially when starting out, keeping up the frequency is important, with masturbation/training in between when you're unable to have sex. Too much time between and it can get hard to maintain the momentum.

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:02 pm

Hoping it goes great for u both! Looking forward to an update!

Gwen970

Post by Gwen970 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:44 am

As an update, Friday night was not only an amazing success but it was a really intense and intimate affair. Again, this was far from our first time having anal sex but it was the first time in almost 18 months and it was the first time in a bit more than a year that we've had sex that didn't involve pain. It was a bit uncomfortable at first as clearly my internal anatomy had changed courtesy of childbirth but once we got a good position (spooning for those interested) and we got into a rhythm, it went very smoothly and incredibly pleasurable.

We had a repeat performance this morning so twice over the long weekend. As expected, I'm a bit tender but it's funny seeing the complete transformation of my husband as well. I know it's been really hard on him, us not able to have sex before, but...this might work. Both times were pleasurable enough for me, orgasms were not a problem and it was much needed as far as intimacy, sex and the closeness of the act itself.

My goal is at least twice a week for the rest of this month. We shall see how this works out but so far, after a long weekend, it's doing really good.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:50 am

Yay! I'm so glad it's working out for the two of you so far. It's terrific you've been able to make use of anal to (in your words) reignite your intimacy and be able to bring back sexual intercourse to your relationship. It's such an important thing for couples to be able to do that, and I know it can be so hard for people when something gets in the way of that.

A bit of soreness right now is to be expected, and I think it does make sense to (loosely) aim for about twice a week for now, to help you ease into anal becoming a regular act. As you continue to do it more, you'll find yourself getting less sore. Maintaining momentum is good for this—too long without anal and it can be a little harder to get back into it again. You may find that a comfortable butt plug designed for longer term wear worn intermittently between sessions of having sex, as well as for half an hour or so before sex, can help with this.

Analonely

Post by Analonely » Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:26 am

Glad to hear everything turned out well. :)

Gwen970

Post by Gwen970 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:29 am

Turning out better than expected. We had anal sex 3 times last week and oral on 2 other nights. That's the most sex we've had in almost 18 months in a week. Literally a lot of other minor issues have slipped to the wayside. It's not because of anal itself, it's just that now we can have that intimacy again and enjoy husband/wife time again. Still a bit sore the day after but it's getting better.

So originally I was going to go for twice a week but after last week, three / week I think is possible.

And yes, I'm enjoying it very much.