Anal Only for life -- A pledge.

Are you currently challenging yourself to be anal only for a period of time? Post your goals and progress updates here.
singleinDC

Anal Only for life -- A pledge.

Post by singleinDC » Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:26 pm

I unexpectedly found myself single again in my 30's and I've come to the conclusion that there is no need to settle for an unsatisfying sex life if I don't have to... and I truly believe that there is the right AO woman out there for me. It greatly restricts my dating life, but I know that when I do meet "the one" the relationship between us will be that much closer and stronger. Until then, even a casual encounter will have to be AO. It's really important to me on a spiritual level, as crazy as that may sound. :)

Pinklioness

Re: Anal Only for life -- A pledge.

Post by Pinklioness » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:42 pm

Doesn't matter how crazy it sounds to anyone else. If that's what's right for you than more power to you! I wish you luck in your search for a wonderful AO partner.

singleinDC

Re: Anal Only for life -- A pledge.

Post by singleinDC » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:04 pm

Thanks so much for the supportive words, pinklioness! :) This is not a preference that I think a lot of people would understand, but really, they don't have a need to know anyway. :) It's just so hard to meet likeminded people. I'm just going to try as hard as I can to be the best man/potential boyfriend/potential husband that I can be and with some luck, stumble into a single lady open to the idea!