Straight male and anal only September

Are you currently challenging yourself to be anal only for a period of time? Post your goals and progress updates here.
analytical

Straight male and anal only September

Post by analytical » Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:46 pm

What reasons can a straight male have to limit his sexual experiences to nothing more but anal play? At least few. In my case, these are:
- benefits of not ejaculating (increased dopamine level and more stamina),
- my fetish for experiencing orgasms the same way as females,
- anal orgasms,
- curiosity.

Some time ago I discovered NoFap movement and wanted to check whether there is any science behind all those potential benefits of abstaining from ejaculation - turns out there is. I have high sex drive and I do mental work so despite of being an amateur athlete I couldn't have enough outlet for the additional energy that abstinence was indeed giving me. I'm focused on my carrier so the ability to focus is crucial for me; sexual frustration doesn't help here.

For the last year I've been using an estim device which increased my ability to control my pelvic muscles, which in turn allowed my to learn how to achieve dry orgasms. Another benefit of that is that anal penetration, which I've been doing solo using a jelly dildo, is now a lot more pleasurable - to the degree that when I'm horny (usually after trainings) I can experience an orgasmic state which lowers my sex drive (which is a good thing), but is not an orgasm itself. A week ago I experienced something that I'd call a small anal orgasm - involuntary, very pleasurable but light contractions of rectum which lasted about four times longer than a normal orgasm - I used an estim device and an urethral sound (in this case: rectal ;)).

This small anal orgasm, altogether with my anal fetish, got me thinking about trying to use this ability to benefit from NoFap: I can possibly have a cookie and eat it at the same time by replacing penile stimulation with anal play. There are two reasons I'm sharing this: there might be more males interested in maintaining high levels of productivity without sacrificing any sexual pleasure or engaging in chastity play and (I know this is selfish :)) it can be really hard for me in the first week or two so by sharing I will have more motivation in hard moments.

Having said that, I'm challenging myself to be anal only from today until the end of the month. I'm currently single so I'm going to use only a long jelly dildo and Mystim's Double Dan electro dildo.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: Straight male and anal only September

Post by analsexonly » Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:42 pm

Great challenge! I'm very curious to hear more about your progress and what sort of results you have, especially with regards to the electrostim use. That's not something I'm very familiar with, and haven't heard much about it with regards to anal stimulation, so I'm very curious to learn more and see what your results end up being in terms of regularly triggering anal orgasm. I'm curious whether that will turn out to be a useful tool for developing that ability in men and women both.

Thank you for sharing, and good luck!

F655A

Post by F655A » Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:10 pm

It is fascinating for me to find that I am not the only one to have discovered that anal only, without ejaculation, is an excellent method for satisfying intense libido without depleting energy and focus. I have been successful at this lifestyle for 2796 days, and have maintained daily anal practices for at least 2700 of them. I definitely feel that this has contributed to my maintaining youthfulness, resilience and positive outlook. I would not necessarily have sought out this life-style, had not my wife become completely asexual. Ultimately, though, I find that there are inherent benefits.

analytical

Post by analytical » Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:03 pm

So, it's been a week since my last post and as you can probably imagine I failed very shortly - after three days. I've been thinking about how does being anal only differ for males and females, as well as what the general differences between male and female sexuality have to do with that.

I believe that receptive anal only can work for males who like the state of constant arousal, are submissive and / or more feminine than average or, though I doubt that happens often, are wired in a way that don't give them much pleasure from penile stimulation. The preference for anal would be obvious in the third case; the first and second cases are somewhat related in that denying ejaculations may result, especially in context of chastity play, in constant arousal.

Personally, I don't think anal only can work for me - I don't like focusing too much on sex, I have different priorities and thinking too much about sex only distracts me - I'm open for many kinky games, but they need to be short-term ones, I'm not willing to sacrifice any part of real life for increased sexual satisfaction. I feel that I could orgasm pretty easily being penetrated by a partner, but I don't feel like switching to anal only would be "good" for me - as I mentioned before, I'm an amateur athlete and I just can't do my best at the workouts if I'm aroused too much. It's a psychological thing but a very real one - I have some interest in biology and it makes me believe that a typical male brain may actually be wired to perceive prolonged arousal followed by no ejaculation as an "incorrect" state - if we weren't then, from evolutionary perspective, we simply couldn't pass the genes to the next generation. Of course this is only my perspective, I don't entirely rule out the possibility that males cannot enjoy being anal only - F655A being an example that it's possible. I'll definitely engage in strap-on play in my future relationships, but it's quite different story than being anal only.

If someone's interested - NoFap doesn't have much common with going anal only. The first encourages focusing on the outer world, the second - on one's sexuality. For me, my initial assumption that going anal only would relieve some pressure was wrong - it was only making it worse.

aoeu

Post by aoeu » Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:57 pm

I think being able to achieve multi-orgasmic "rewiring" may have possibility of eventual carryover to penis stimulation and being able to more easily achieve multiple and/or dry penis orgasms too, with enough proper practice.

slaveandking

Post by slaveandking » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:34 am

I'm a straight anal only too and I say: It's wonderful.

F655A

Post by F655A » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:18 am

It may be absurd for most folks, but I have found that the trick is to avoid orgasms. The orgasm is, at a very deep level, a decision to release energy. My goal has been to accumulate and circulate energy. If, fundamentally, orgasm is a move to initiate and externalize new life, then to not orgasm is a move to internalize and circulate the life energy to which we already have access. I have found this to be a profoundly rejuvenating practice.

But, I am in an unusual position, in that I do not have a sex partner with whom to share sexuality. This has been a mixed blessing, since my sexual energy remains purely mine, and is not mixed with the energetic imprint of someone else. Over time, I think I have re-wired my brain to acquire energetic completeness internally, rather than to seek to receive it from someone else.

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:10 am

F655A wrote:It may be absurd for most folks, but I have found that the trick is to avoid orgasms. The orgasm is, at a very deep level, a decision to release energy. My goal has been to accumulate and circulate energy. If, fundamentally, orgasm is a move to initiate and externalize new life, then to not orgasm is a move to internalize and circulate the life energy to which we already have access. I have found this to be a profoundly rejuvenating practice.

But, I am in an unusual position, in that I do not have a sex partner with whom to share sexuality. This has been a mixed blessing, since my sexual energy remains purely mine, and is not mixed with the energetic imprint of someone else. Over time, I think I have re-wired my brain to acquire energetic completeness internally, rather than to seek to receive it from someone else.

Nice theory! I never focused much about it... Today I'll think about it and maybe reply more richly :)
Think, it's free ;-)