Months

Are you currently challenging yourself to be anal only for a period of time? Post your goals and progress updates here.
kat

Months

Post by kat » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:12 pm

This isn't really a challenge or anything, but I did set myself a goal recently that I would do anal more just so I can relax during it. With my now-ex bf, we did it a couple of times every day, and I really had to learn to breathe correctly during it so I wouldn't tense up.

When we first started it kind of hurt, but I decided I wanted to get over that, hence the breathing exercises. By the time we stopped seeing each other I was able to keep myself from tensing up and keep anal from hurting at all.

I also wanted to try going from anal to oral, but hadn't yet before we broke up, but I guess that's next to try, so that's a challenge, I guess?

yosemitesspam

Re: Months

Post by yosemitesspam » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:05 pm

kat wrote:This isn't really a challenge or anything, but I did set myself a goal recently that I would do anal more just so I can relax during it. With my now-ex bf, we did it a couple of times every day, and I really had to learn to breathe correctly during it so I wouldn't tense up.

Good on you. Keep up the practice--good anal is amazing for both IME.

DW took a long time to come round to anal. The first inkling I had was one time a decade or so back, when she was on top, and on a whim I reached round to rub her asshole with a bit of lube. She immediately blissed right out--she was going up and down against my fingers, and didn't even seem to notice when I fell out of her pussy, and she proceeded to have an amazing orgasm just from my rubbing her ass. (Normally I'd have objected, but under the circs....)

Naturally that was the start of a journey.

Being male, I thought that she'd be all enthusiastic about continuing after that, but of course there were all sorts of emotional issues and reputation worries to be got over, so there was a lot of push-pull from her on the anal issue. It was a few years till she had another anal orgasm. Fortunately we've been married a long time, and our sex life has been very good, so patience is no problem. Nowadays we do some anal just about every time we make love, but generally finish up in front. (Yes, there's some slightly awkward changing of condoms involved--anal sure is fun, but there's no way I'd ever risk her health.)

The main thing I had to learn was just how much reassurance DW still needed, to allow her to move out of good-girl territory. Silly me, I thought that it was enough, my telling her and showing her several times a day that I love her very much. It wasn't. Like most guys, I like us to drink a bit before making love, because it makes the whole thing so much more relaxed. I was gobsmacked when she told me (in tears) that she thought it was because I didn't find her attractive unless I was drinking. Sooo, we started doing it first thing in the morning, which lasted about a year until DW felt more confident. (She's pretty, bubbly, and athletic, so I have no idea how anyone could think beer goggles were necessary, but hey, we're none of us that rational about ourselves.)
kat wrote: When we first started it kind of hurt, but I decided I wanted to get over that, hence the breathing exercises. By the time we stopped seeing each other I was able to keep myself from tensing up and keep anal from hurting at all.

I also wanted to try going from anal to oral, but hadn't yet before we broke up, but I guess that's next to try, so that's a challenge, I guess?

Good luck with it. The ATM thing is a turn-on in movies, but unless you've done a couple of enemas ahead of time, I expect it's a mood breaker in real life on account of the smell. I'd far rather DW and I orgasmed together with me in the back than any of that fancy stuff.

Best wishes for your next go-round!

Cheers

YS

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: Months

Post by analsexonly » Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:15 am

Very nice! Almost more than anything else, increasing the frequency you do anal makes a huge difference in being able to do it easily and more often without discomfort. Keeping that up when you're with a partner, and engaging in regular anal masturbation or butt plug wear when you aren't, really helps keep you ready for more relaxed and painless anal every time.

Ass to mouth is a great goal if that's something you're interested in trying it. An enema isn't really necessary for most people, a naturally clean ass doesn't have much of a smell or taste—there's certainly a subtle, unique scent and flavor, but not a bad one, and not what one might expect. As with anal itself, you can practice at your own pace by sucking a dildo or your fingers from your ass.