No Pussy November 2016

Are you currently challenging yourself to be anal only for a period of time? Post your goals and progress updates here.
analsexonly
Site Admin

No Pussy November 2016

Post by analsexonly » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:48 am

It's that time of year again! While the primary intent of No Pussy November—experimenting with a month of anal only—is somewhat preaching to the choir here, where most members are already anal only, we do still have some who are just curious, and we get many daily unregistered visitors as well, who just read the content. So: if you've been interested in trying anal only, this is your chance to give it a try. Pledge to go either the full month, or for part of the month if that seems too much for you at first, without vaginal sex, just anal and oral, post your goals here, and come back with regular updates to keep us informed and help you stay on track towards your goals.

If you are already anal only, consider adding a new challenge or goal into the mix this No Pussy November—whether you want to experiment with clitoral denial towards the goal of anal only orgasms, try ass to mouth, train with larger toys or work towards being able to do double anal, wear a butt plug 24/7, use a chastity device or get piercings, or something else you've been fantasizing about, now's your chance to do so.

As always, feel free to pop in to the Anal Only Lifestyle IRC channel for more conversation on the topic—don't get discouraged if no one is immediately around, people drift in and out, and some idle in the channel and show up when conversation starts. If no one is there when you join, either hang around or try back later!

ohmyanal

Re: No Pussy November 2016

Post by ohmyanal » Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:19 am

YAY! I'll let my boy toys know I'm all in!!
Elli Sanders - the Anal Freak :D

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:38 am

While we didn't get much traction with or discussion of this on the forum this year—not too surprising, really, given that most people here are already anal only!—on tumblr, in the #analonlylifestyle IRC channel, on kik, and elsewhere, participation was possibly better than ever, with at least several dozen people visibly trying out a challenge of a month of anal only and who knows how many others doing so privately.

hot1981

Post by hot1981 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:08 am

We had no vaginal sex at all in November with my wife and it was awesome. :)