AO for the rest of December

Are you currently challenging yourself to be anal only for a period of time? Post your goals and progress updates here.
alienmysterygirl

AO for the rest of December

Post by alienmysterygirl » Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:13 am

Hiya everyone, so i thought id share my own AO challenge/goal. Ive always been fascinated by anal play and have tried AO before but never succeeded. Im hoping by setting this goal publicly Ill achieve it. With anyone who reads this as an audience, I promise to go for the rest of December with anal sex only. Now a disclaimer *Im a pre-op transsexual so I cant have penetrative vaginal sex yet. When I say AO i do mean to not touch/use the primary sex organ I was given at birth. Hope everyone has a good day! :)

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: AO for the rest of December

Post by analsexonly » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:02 am

Hello, welcome, and thanks for deciding to make this challenge public. Be sure to keep us updated, and we'll help keep you on track. Most importantly, recognize that—especially when really just starting out with AO challenges like this—failure will likely happen multiple times and it's a natural part of the process for most people. Don't beat yourself up and give up if you give in—just keep going where you left off and try to go longer the next time. Through repetitive reinforcement like this, recognizing that you don't want to give in but not giving yourself too hard a time if you do, you can get to where you want.

alienmysterygirl

Post by alienmysterygirl » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:40 am

Thanks for all the advice and information! I do hope making it publicly I stick to it and thanks for taking the time to reply :)

alienmysterygirl

Post by alienmysterygirl » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:32 am

Heres a "journal" entry i did for another site I thought id share as my very short update. If this type of thing isnt allowed or welcome please let me know!

Having started my anal only challenge only a few days ago I already feel and notice a difference in my desires and mood. I generally limit myself to weekends only for masturbation and play.

Saturday was day one and it wasnt too bad, I wasnt trying to orgasm specifically. I took my time and used multiple toys - one of which ive been working towards getting in for a while so I was super excited to finally take it. I didnt get to have an orgasm and that was okay.

Sunday I began to notice the lack of orgasms from the previous day. The thought of being fucked was much more apparent in my mind. Fantasies running through my mind all morning I was having a hard time not playing with myself. After having got ready for my day I decided to fuck my ass again. I dug out my plug and warmed up with it. I immediately dug out my large vibrator and dove it all the way to the balls. The want for an orgasm was slightly overwhelming. I was trying to focus on the feeling of the vibration. As time went by I only became more sexually frustrated, pounding away now on the edge of orgasm but I couldnt get over the edge.

Monday I awake and Ill I had on my mind was being fucked. Choked, hair pulled, spat on and balls deep fucked. Now I often fantasize about these things but the way I felt when I awoke was different, I felt desperate for it. I felt it was a need for my day, to fulfill a basic need...

If this is only the effects of a few days of anal only, Im quite excited to see how I feel after a few weeks!

Thanks for reading :). xo

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:18 pm

Well done. No doubt the first week or two can be the hardest, as you get frustrated with an inability to do things the way you're used to. Stick with it and you'll start to move past some of that difficulty.