New Year's Resolution -- Anal Only 2017!

Are you currently challenging yourself to be anal only for a period of time? Post your goals and progress updates here.
LuvMyWifesAss

Re: New Year's Resolution -- Anal Only 2017!

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:03 am

Anal Only ten years and counting. Our new years resolution is more of the same.

singleinDC

Post by singleinDC » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:09 am

LuvMyWifesAss wrote:Anal Only ten years and counting. Our new years resolution is more of the same.

That is amazing! I think you hold the record here. How long were you together prior to that?

Jack

Post by Jack » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:04 pm

Carla and I have been AO as lovers and spouses for at least 36 years, abandoning occasional vaginal and oral in the summer of 1981. I have ejaculated in her rectum at least 3000 consecutive times. We call it her "natural enema." We wish all of you as much pleasure and and happiness as we have shared.

Mike

Jack

singleinDC

Post by singleinDC » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:33 am

Jack wrote:Carla and I have been AO as lovers and spouses for at least 36 years, abandoning occasional vaginal and oral in the summer of 1981. I have ejaculated in her rectum at least 3000 consecutive times. We call it her "natural enema." We wish all of you as much pleasure and and happiness as we have shared.

Mike

Jack

Bravo. Curious as to how long it was until you met another anal only couple?

singleinDC

Post by singleinDC » Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:02 pm

Checking in -

It's been an "Oral Only" 2017 for me, but I've avoided the v-hole at least. :-) I'm currently seeing a young lady who is quite submissive and so it is a promising sign. I still haven't had a discussion about anal with her yet, but I have a feeling if she's someone who likes it then my AO relationship prospects are pretty good.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:52 am

Oral only is better than vaginal (for those of us who prefer to strictly avoid it, I'm not making a universal judgement here). How have you kept things away from vaginal sex without broaching the subject of being anal only? Have you made it clear you weren't interested in vaginal but not mentioned anal as an alternative yet?

singleinDC

Post by singleinDC » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:32 pm

analsexonly wrote:Oral only is better than vaginal (for those of us who prefer to strictly avoid it, I'm not making a universal judgement here). How have you kept things away from vaginal sex without broaching the subject of being anal only? Have you made it clear you weren't interested in vaginal but not mentioned anal as an alternative yet?

Well, the oral wasn't with the woman I've been seeing the past few weeks. We haven't discussed sex in detail yet, other than her being on the submissive side. I'll have more to report after this weekend. :)

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:34 pm

Ah, makes sense!