Anal only challenge updated!

Are you currently challenging yourself to be anal only for a period of time? Post your goals and progress updates here.
alienmysterygirl

Anal only challenge updated!

Post by alienmysterygirl » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:56 am

My anal only challenge has come and gone and ended with failure. Nearing the end of the challenge i masturbated twice. With the challenge over and having learned from it, Ive decided to alter the "rules" and try again.

This time I instead will use a rotating sort of schedule, I dont currently have anyone to help steer me in the right direction so I figured this would be best. The idea behind my new challenge isnt to focus on just anal but instead exploring my body (minus my current genitals). The schedule will be 2 weeks "anal only" 1 day I can masturbate(If i so choose), 3 weeks "anal only" 1 day I can masturbate and so on. Chastity will also be used as needed. I decided my end goal will be to successfully reach 6 weeks "anal only" 1 day I can masturbate. I havent thought out any punishments or if i feel I should take that route yet. Please by all means feel free to message me or leave any helpful comments if you have any!

Sgt_Valk

Re: Anal only challenge updated!

Post by Sgt_Valk » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:42 am

I feel like you are headed in the right direction. If you have the willpower for it, i think it is an awesome idea! Keep us updated, i am curious to know of your results.
The Sgt

Michks50

Post by Michks50 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:42 am

My challenge was not anal only just to have my woman want more anal. To go to 50 percent by summer is the next step. By April I plan on using a plug on her! Take slow steps and it will happen! Birthday request will be an anal only date then hope to go from there! Her ass is super sexy!

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:24 am

Curious to hear how this new strategy has worked for you!