One month till....

Are you currently challenging yourself to be anal only for a period of time? Post your goals and progress updates here.
mat5x

Re: One month till....

Post by mat5x » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:13 am

bluej34 wrote:That didn't seem right so I measured it tonight: it's almost 9' circumference!
Painfully amazing. The fullness and stretch produces such a sublime euphoria. Mm.... I'm getting addicted.
mat5x wrote: 6" around is (highschool math...) under 2" wide right?

9" not 9' hehe :) ' is feet, " is inches.

9" circumference divide by 3.14 (pi) and you get the diameter of how wide it is (assuming its circular)

so that's 2.85" you are very close, but you wouldnt believe how much wider a 10th of an inch can feel - it's the circumference that matters cuz thats how much your ring has to lengthen to take it ;) 3" across is 9.4" circumference. So you are close.

At 3" wide, you can certainly take any guy! (or two, in fact!)

Video? If your face isnt in it would you post it? :)

bluej34

Post by bluej34 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:31 am

Without getting too hung up on the details, it was big :shock:
The lip of the head expands even further. For some it may not be "that big" but to me, that lip and the ~almost~ 9" circumference is huge.

I am loving the slight soreness today as a reminder of that awesome stretch.

My face is not in the video and I have thought of sharing. Let me see how I can do this while remaining anonymous. I am proud of my self and want to share....haha! maybe inspire another anal virgin. ;)

mat5x

Post by mat5x » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:44 am

bluej34 wrote:Without getting too hung up on the details, it was big :shock:
The lip of the head expands even further. For some it may not be "that big" but to me, that lip and the ~almost~ 9" circumference is huge.

My face is not in the video and I have thought of sharing. Let me see how I can do this while remaining anonymous. I am proud of my self and want to share....haha! maybe inspire another anal virgin. ;)

Fortunately (or not?) the pain will go away eventually entirely, you wont even feel any different after taking 3" wide once you turn pro :)

As for your rough husband, careful, you might become too much of an ass slut to feel him for too long afterwards! :) (Though depth is a different issue, esp if he bangs up against the top of your rectum a bunch).

you could squat over him (and have him not move..) and push out with your insides and get him deeper though, then he could start again and thrust further.

bluej34

Post by bluej34 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:43 am

mat5x wrote:
bluej34 wrote:Without getting too hung up on the details, it was big :shock:

Fortunately (or not?) the pain will go away eventually entirely, you wont even feel any different after taking 3" wide once you turn pro :)

As for your rough husband, careful, you might become too much of an ass slut to feel him for too long afterwards! :) (Though depth is a different issue, esp if he bangs up against the top of your rectum a bunch).

you could squat over him (and have him not move..) and push out with your insides and get him deeper though, then he could start again and thrust further.

I'd hate to get to the point I don't feel him :(. Length, as I've mentioned, is daunting.

Does the pleasure diminish once you get used to it?? I'm certainly not looking to use any toy wider than the three inch. I want to stay tight enough for both of us to enjoy.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:34 pm

Don't worry, you won't get to the point where you can't enjoy or feel him. Even people who play with large toys can still enjoy something smaller, too.

Sounds like you've been having wonderful experiences, especially with the anal orgasm. Good luck, and enjoy sharing it with your boyfriend. I'm sure you'll both love it.

French Lover

Post by French Lover » Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:37 pm

We're also interested in your video :D

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:28 am

French Lover wrote:We're also interested in your video :D

:D The idea of a video by members of the forum is appealing to me, so we can see how people in flesh and bone do. Of course all anonymously.
By the way congratulations to bluej34 for working hard on your goals!
Think, it's free ;-)

AnnoMundi

Post by AnnoMundi » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:20 pm

mat5x wrote:
bluej34 wrote:That didn't seem right so I measured it tonight: it's almost 9' circumference!
Painfully amazing. The fullness and stretch produces such a sublime euphoria. Mm.... I'm getting addicted.
mat5x wrote: 6" around is (highschool math...) under 2" wide right?

9" not 9' hehe :) ' is feet, " is inches.

9" circumference divide by 3.14 (pi) and you get the diameter of how wide it is (assuming its circular)

so that's 2.85" you are very close, but you wouldnt believe how much wider a 10th of an inch can feel - it's the circumference that matters cuz thats how much your ring has to lengthen to take it ;) 3" across is 9.4" circumference. So you are close.

At 3" wide, you can certainly take any guy! (or two, in fact!)

I'm European. I'm sad to say that when it comes to Imperial measurements you might as well talking in Arabic. Maybe you should, I can at least understand a little Arabic.