Anal Anna AO Journey

Are you currently challenging yourself to be anal only for a period of time? Post your goals and progress updates here.
AnalAnnaLisa

Re: Anal Anna AO Journey

Post by AnalAnnaLisa » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:37 pm

Hey everyone! I’m going to post about my thoughts and experiences in the “Share” section going forward because I think that makes more sense. Becoming anal only was a challenge once, but not any longer!

Cheers :)
ANAL ANNA LISA - Anal Only for 3 years.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:00 pm

Good to see you around again, Anna Lisa! Looking forward to hearing more about your recent experiences.

zarafan

Post by zarafan » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:31 pm

Great to see you here again and looking forward to hearing more from you, as ever!!!

Jayy112

Post by Jayy112 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:12 am

AnalAnnaLisa wrote:
Thu May 25, 2017 1:06 pm
Hey folks! I'm starting this thread so you can follow me on my anal only journey. I'm currently at 1 month of AO with my boyfriend Randy.

For me anal is primal. It not about convenience. I like making my ass available. I like having a cock pumping in and out of my asshole while my man soothes me and encourages me to work through any discomfort and give into the intensity. Even though my clit still gets large and erect, the focus of my sex has switched to my ass. My anal orgasams are WAY beyond anything I experienced with my pussy. When I cum from anal alone, it's practically out of body.

As part of our D/s dynamic, my boyfriend Randy disciplines me with nude spankings. During my spankings, my pussy is still engaged somewhat. Either straddling the spanking horse, resting on his knee, or when he actually spanks my cunt with his hand or the riding crop.

However, since starting the AO lifestyle, my pussy spankings are no longer pleasurable. They are hard and by the end I am holding onto my knees and feeling a lot, but more than ready for my ass fucking lol.

So back to the AO journey... I'm having so much fun. I want to keep going and see where this rabbit hole goes. It feels so right. The concept of ignoring my puss and only experiencing penetration through my ass is very appealing to me. I've always preferred anal sex and I don't care what anyone thinks anymore! The more I neglect my pussy, the less I miss it.

I am very attracted to men and a highly sexed woman. I've always known I like being with two men and have had many enjoyable threesomes with two men that entailed penetrating my pussy/ass/mouth.

My Dom is considering sharing me with our friend/roommate and we are figuring out how to simultaneously stay true to our commitment to the anal only lifestyle. Everyone involved will need to commit to the idea of only using my asshole. I wonder if I will be tempted to feel the fullness of dp... we will navigate through it though!

But I'm getting ahead of myself. The plan right now is to:
1. keep up our month long progress towards AO.
2. have our roommate to join us if he's up for it.

To help transition from friends to lovers, my sub role will likely expand this week to me being constantly nude at home in front of the boys so that they both get used to seeing me in this state together. And I will get used to being exposed to both of them.

Hopefully this is a good start! We feel like we're flying blind here with both the anal only lifestyle and me training to be a shared anal only slut.

I'D LOVE ANY AND ALL ADVICE AND COMMENTS! I'm so glad I found this forum and likeminded ANAL ONLY kin!!!! I hope I'm not being too dirty or graphic... if so ,let me know. I just want to give everyone a flavour of what our dynamic is and that involves sharing the intimate details. If you want more info or have questions, just ask :). We are an open book!! Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

All I can say is your boyfriend is one lucky guy! But good luck to you and I’ll enjoy keeping track of your progress!