Plugged and caged

Are you currently challenging yourself to be anal only for a period of time? Post your goals and progress updates here.
slaveandking

Plugged and caged

Post by slaveandking » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:52 am

Hi,
I resolved having no more pleasure with my cock for this month. I'm staying the most of my time plugged and caged, trying not to masturbate my cock neither when my wife fucks me, or when I play myself alone. I wanna learn how to maximize my anal pleasure.

Yesterday, for the first time, I slept plugged and caged. I used a medium plug because my bigger plug could be a few uncomfortable for using all the night.
It's been very pleasant, because all the time I get very horny because of the plug, but I cannot touch my cock because of the cage.

I only won't use the toys when I'm out of home for much time, and when I be working I will use only the cage.

F655A

Re: Plugged and caged

Post by F655A » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:23 am

Anal only for 10 years, and no longer dependent on wife for sexual pleasure. I was a long time frustrated that she wouldn't share her body sexually any more. Now, I find it has proven self-empowering to be fully self-pleasuring

bmasteri

Post by bmasteri » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:29 pm

-
Last edited by bmasteri on Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Selffister88

Post by Selffister88 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:07 pm

Looking forward to later today when I’ll plug and cage myself too. Will see how long i can keep it going, but at least for a couple of hours to do house cleaning and some work.