Anal Only April 2018

Are you currently challenging yourself to be anal only for a period of time? Post your goals and progress updates here.
analsexonly
Site Admin

Anal Only April 2018

Post by analsexonly » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:59 pm

Announcing a brand new Anal Only Challenge month! To balance out No Pussy November, we’re adding Anal Only April as another opportunity to introduce yourself or your partner to the anal only lifestyle.

The best way to see what anal only is all about is to dive right into it for at least a month and stay committed to no vaginal sex during that time. This provides you with a clear focus on anal pleasure and gives you time to work out the kinks and develop a routine that works for you. Many people find by the end of a month or two that they really enjoy being anal only and want to stay that way.

Sound like a fun thing to try? In advance of April, start talking with your partner if you have one and get them on board with the idea, then start to prepare your (or your partner’s) ass so it’s ready and eagerly awaiting its use as a complete substitute for vaginal sex. If you don’t have a partner but would like to participate, you can challenge yourself to change your solo play habits to be anal only or to work on developing or improving your ability to orgasm from just anal.

For those who are already anal only, of course, every month is an anal only month. Anal Only April and No Pussy November, however, offer an opportunity to revisit the idea, celebrate how much you enjoy being anal only, and consider if there is anything new you’d like to add to your anal only routine. If you regularly engage in clitoral stimulation, for example, you could challenge yourself to stop that and focus on pure anal pleasure and orgasms instead. If ass to mouth isn’t something you do but would like to try, you could start incorporating that regularly. Starting to wear a butt plug regularly is an option if you don’t already do so. Larger toys, fisting, depth play, double anal… the possibilities are endless.

If you’re planning on participating, share your plans and goals for Anal Only April below, as well as updates throughout the month to let us know how it's going—or stop by our Discord server to chat!

analogue

Re: Anal Only April 2018

Post by analogue » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:30 am

There can't be enough Anal Only months!

Especially it will be helpful for our new members, so they don't have to wait for November ... :lol:
AO since 01 August 2017

AnnoMundi

Post by AnnoMundi » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:10 pm

Why stop at a month? Go anal only for life! ;) :lol:

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:26 am

Our Anal Only challenge months like No Pussy November and Anal Only April are intended primarily to give people unfamiliar with the anal only lifestyle a taste of what it's like—short enough to not be a scary commitment up front, but long enough to get into the routine and see its advantages and benefits. If someone finds they really enjoy being anal only after a month, then of course it makes sense to keep going, or to return to it again after a time and gradually ease into full time anal only.

For those of us already anal only long term, such months offer an opportunity to celebrate the anal only lifestyle or to mix things up a little by adding something else to our anal only routine.

taylork

Post by taylork » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:28 pm

Since we are already AO me and my girlfriend are going to see if we can do 2+ hours. We are getting back into the swing of things after a long break but i think she's ready. And ill also be counting how many times she cums during that time. Its the girls that are the lucky ones that can cum so often to our once.

VioletSub

Post by VioletSub » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:05 pm

taylork wrote:Since we are already AO me and my girlfriend are going to see if we can do 2+ hours. We are getting back into the swing of things after a long break but i think she's ready. And ill also be counting how many times she cums during that time. Its the girls that are the lucky ones that can cum so often to our once.

During the long break did you go back to vaginal for a while? Or a break from penetration entirely?
xo - violet

anal-princess-plugged.tumblr.com

taylork

Post by taylork » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:15 pm

VioletSub wrote:
taylork wrote:Since we are already AO me and my girlfriend are going to see if we can do 2+ hours. We are getting back into the swing of things after a long break but i think she's ready. And ill also be counting how many times she cums during that time. Its the girls that are the lucky ones that can cum so often to our once.

During the long break did you go back to vaginal for a while? Or a break from penetration entirely?

We weren't together. We split up for a while then got back together.

kingsman

Post by kingsman » Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:27 am

I've missed most of april :cry:

taylork

Post by taylork » Tue May 01, 2018 5:29 pm

kingsman wrote:I've missed most of april :cry:

It doesn't matter. Any month is a good time to go anal only.

Me and my girlfriend didn't manage to do the long session i hoped. I can''t complain as we do anal so often anyway.