A lifestyle

Are you currently challenging yourself to be anal only for a period of time? Post your goals and progress updates here.
analytical

Re: A lifestyle

Post by analytical » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:07 am

Sounds like a lovely couple, both of you interested in each other's ass :)

How did you achieve whole body anal orgasms? Lots of people talk about them, but all my anal / prostate orgasms are always located in the pelvis area, I've never been even close to anything resembling full body orgasm.

Squirting is so hot. It would be lovely to able to squirt like a girl and in large quantities. Guess we'll need to keep trying to learn that.

davidphd1866

Post by davidphd1866 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:09 am

I am delighted to hear about the progress both of you guys are making. Chastity is an excellent tool in so many ways. I try to wear my tube as often as practical. Unfortunately, I feel, one really needs a strict and active key holder to make chastity the most effective.

I fantasize about being held in more or less permanent chastity and forced to be Only Anal.

Analytical, you are so right about liberating oneself from the genitalia. How much more intimate--even with assturbation--than genital sex. I got pegged by a woman once and it was the most intimate sex I have ever had.

Keep up the great work. Both of you.

analytical

Post by analytical » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:34 am

Thanks David. I think the key to chastity is the attitude and motivation behind this. For some, it surely is submissiveness and getting of on being denied or dominated. For others, like me, it is about NoFap - there are no "superpowers" to gain, but the benefits of it do definitively exist.

The advice I can give you based on my own experience is to embrace chastity (and anal only) and make it a default. It is about being the master of one's own sexuality. I confirm that over time it becomes quite easy, it was unbearably hot only in the beginning and now there is nothing exciting about that to such a degree that it would disturb daily life. I think that the important step to take is for the mind to accept that the way it felt arousal was artificial and unnatural, the chase for dopamine would never end if not consciously stopped. That is unfortunate reality of excessive fapping - it overrides more natural behaviour and tendencies. Emotional intimacy is a deeper need than rubbing some body part.

Sorry if I sound like I'm preaching here :) The lowered mood after fapping seems to be a thing for most men so we should strive to find ways to deal with it. For the last few years there's been a huge spike in interest in male chastity and I believe this is mostly due to negative effects of penile orgasms, not D/s.