Male Anal Only

Are you currently challenging yourself to be anal only for a period of time? Post your goals and progress updates here.
xxsociopathxx

Male Anal Only

Post by xxsociopathxx » Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:33 am

New member here, starting my anal only experience today. For as long as I can remember, I've always enjoyed anal pleasure while masterbating. But Everytime I ejaculate, I would always feel ashamed. Gladly, I no longer feel the shame, but I do not feel the sort of sexual excitement that one should get after ejaculation. My recent ex-wife and I explored pegging and I loved it. We even discovered that I can have a no ejaculate anal orgasm that is only best described as seizure like. Not real sure if that's a medical condition or if it is just a rarity. Anyways, if I'm not at work, I am plugged. Awake, in town, asleep, it doesn't matter. I would be on top of the world with happiness daily. I also have a sex machine that I use on myself as well. I have never ejaculated from anal only. Sometimes I would go a week or two without ejaculation, but once I decide to masturbate, my energy, focus, and raised happiness takes a few days to fully recover. So I'm making the decision to be anal only and hold on to my top of the world sensation that I've grown to love. Thanks for reading!