no clit stimulation

Are you currently challenging yourself to be anal only for a period of time? Post your goals and progress updates here.
Samy

Re: no clit stimulation

Post by Samy » Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:43 am

Thanks :-) it IS a life changer. And intellectually, it's so satisfying.

Shanabanana

Post by Shanabanana » Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:04 pm

It seems you are coming from a bit of a selfish place. Who really enjoys the pussy eating more? It feels like it's something you want. Try rim jobs as an alternative if you feel the need to pleasure her orally. I find it extremely distracting and frustrating when someone uses clitoral stimulation. You're holding her back from fully realizing the pleasure of anal by bringing focus back to the front. Allow yourself to really focus on going anal only for a week. You may want to stimulate her clitoris and chase whatever feelings come with getting your partner wet, but try to practice self control. Use that natural vaginal lubricant in other ways- if you feel your partner is soaked, run your fingers through it and have her lick them clean or simply use it to lube your dick.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:32 am

Quebass wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:38 am
Women should only allow this if you share the same deal. No cock touching for 1 month. Massage his prostate to make him come.

No, that's ridiculous.

Some men might be into that, some might not be.

Similarly, some women might be into clit denial and some might not.

Just because one does it doesn't mean the other has to. Not everything has to be equal so long as everyone is happy and it's consensual.

The purpose of clit denial is amplification of pleasure and arousal through anal only stimulation, not denial of pleasure. Just of one type, to make other types more intense.

hasani2222

Post by hasani2222 » Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:14 pm

Quebass wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:38 am
Women should only allow this if you share the same deal. No cock touching for 1 month. Massage his prostate to make him come.

I agree with analsexonly that it's ridiculous. Clit denial increases sexual stimulation for females in anal only sex.

There's a false equivalency between the clit and cock. It's not equal. His cock is fucking her ass so she doesn't need to get extra-anal stimulation. It takes away from the anal pleasure standpoint. Dilutes pleasure for women. His cock must be used in tandem with her asshole to provide pleasure to both parties. It builds a stronger AO foundation.

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:32 pm

I couldn't agree more with the above. My wife and I seemed to just gravitate toward no vaginal penetration, but she still used clitoral stimulation. When I proposed we try anal only, without clit stimulation, she was skeptical. Within a couple of weeks, she was having the best orgasms of her life. Now, she agrees anal sex, without the distraction of vaginal penetration or clitoral stimulation makes anal sex so much more intense and results in better orgasms. With clitoral stimulation, she used to build up to orgasm quickly, then have her orgasm, and crash. Now, she has long, intense, orgasms. What's more, she doesn't have the crash afterward and remains more stimulated, resulting in her wanting sex more often.