Girls, whats the deepest you even been exploring?

Are you currently challenging yourself to be anal only for a period of time? Post your goals and progress updates here.
ANALyzer1

Re: Girls, whats the deepest you even been exploring?

Post by ANALyzer1 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:24 pm

ImAlinaWhoRu wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:27 am
I managed 53 cm, i dont know much foot or inches that is.
Greetings from Germany

OMG! That's about 20 inches all the way in your ASS... that's very impressive no doubt. Tell me how did that make you feel? Were you able to have a ANAL orgasm? Did you feel that fullness of your BOOTY HOLE 🕳 being stretched out?

ImAlinaWhoRu

Post by ImAlinaWhoRu » Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:14 am

ANALyzer1 wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:24 pm
ImAlinaWhoRu wrote:
Greetings from Germany

OMG! That's about 20 inches all the way in your ASS... that's very impressive no doubt. Tell me how did that make you feel? Were you able to have a ANAL orgasm? Did you feel that fullness of your BOOTY HOLE 🕳 being stretched out?

Felt pretty good haha, kinda proud of myself. Yes, I did. I didnt really feeled stretched, especially at my spincter, cause the dildo was slim. But still it was awesome

ANALyzer1

Post by ANALyzer1 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:15 am

ImAlinaWhoRu wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:14 am
ANALyzer1 wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:24 pm
ImAlinaWhoRu wrote:
Greetings from Germany

Felt pretty good haha, kinda proud of myself. Yes, I did. I didnt really feeled stretched, especially at my spincter, cause the dildo was slim. But still it was awesome

Yes that's definitely something to brag about and be proud of. It's fascinating how you can take that much up your ASS. I find myself watching adult movies that have extreme deep ANAL penetration whether it be double or triple or extra long dildos. I even have came across videos with quadruple ANAL! I never knew that was possible. I give you my respects for your talents hands down.