How many times in one day someone came inside your ass?

Are you currently challenging yourself to be anal only for a period of time? Post your goals and progress updates here.
klizm

Re: How many times in one day someone came inside your ass?

Post by klizm » Sat Aug 05, 2023 11:16 pm

When I had threesome with one whore and my friend we had cum 3 times in her ass without condom. After 3rd cum she said that she couldn't take more cocks because her fucked up hole was widely opened and didn't want to drink more alcohol

Sunny Kev

Post by Sunny Kev » Sat Dec 09, 2023 9:44 am

I have never cum in my wife's ass. She does not like it so before we were 'brave enough' to do ATM, I would cum on her face or boobs. That led to me shooting into her mouth, then ATM. I've managed to cum 4 times in her mouth in 1 day with ATM when we were on holiday and the weather was absolutely shocking. I wanted more bad weather days but was disappointed for the rest of the week!!!

gapingamy

Post by gapingamy » Mon Dec 11, 2023 1:08 am

Must have been in college at a frat party, I was sometimes "visiting" and my boyfriend at the time let me have my ass fucked by anyone else (just the vag was his exclusive territory). Worked well for us for years and he just wanted to hear the stories the next days to get off. Plus he liked being the boyfriend of "Gaping Amy" on campus.... SO many guys we walked past on campus had fucked my ass, but it was never talked about in public because of course they often had girlfriends. Of course one or two found out, there was a bit of drama, but it's hard to compete with my gaping butthole :D :D :D

I honestly don't remember the exact number but it must have been upwards of 15 loads. There were around 25 guys there but no everyone fucked me. My ass was like a revolving door at that time in my life LOL. I was shitting cum for days and it started all over again the next weekend.

I wouldn't do it again because of STDs, luckily I never go anything, but I was young and dumb at 19/20 (and horny as fuck!).
Gaping Amy's quote:

“Ass fucking might involve shit, embrace it, live with it, start loving it, and your sex life will be amazing”🔥

sana

Post by sana » Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:56 pm

5 different men.
One of them 3 times.

Need to beat my vagina record of 13. (8 different men)