How many times in one day someone came inside your ass?

Are you currently challenging yourself to be anal only for a period of time? Post your goals and progress updates here.
JonJames

Re: How many times in one day someone came inside your ass?

Post by JonJames » Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:24 am

7 times in one woman's ass.

I'd fuck her ass, cum, and we would recover. I'd look over, and she would be spreading her ass with both hands.

Instant hard on. Another ass fuck. Repeat. Interestingly, we'd often change positions during other sessions.

Not this time. Her flat on tummy, ass spread. Me on top, pounding as hard as I could. The magic? Each time I came, it was a little harder to cum the next time. So I'd have to pound a little more -- but that was OK -- as each load in her ass added a round of fresh lube.

By round 7, her butt hole was bubbling and gurgling with cum. I could flex my dick to stretch her ass hole -- and feel ass jelly with sperm mixed in hit my balls. She said, someone tongue in cheek, she pooped cum for 2 days after that -- but loved it. Too bad ATM was not part of our life at that time. That would have been epic. Mind you, there was no mess -- the cum/ass jelly was all white and clear. Maybe some yellowish butt jelly. Yes, it was during the day. At one point, I said, this is like the anal Olympics. She spread her ass and said -- are you gonna go for the gold? Should have married that one....

hasani2222

Post by hasani2222 » Sat May 02, 2020 4:21 pm

I've come twice in a session into ass. Once I cum and stay in the ass for a little, I get horny and hard and takes a bit longer but the intense wet warm feeling and knowing there's cum for lube, makes me shoot another strong load.
By round 7, her butt hole was bubbling and gurgling with cum. I could flex my dick to stretch her ass hole -- and feel ass jelly with sperm mixed in hit my balls. She said, someone tongue in cheek, she pooped cum for 2 days after that -- but loved it. Too bad ATM was not part of our life at that time. That would have been epic. Mind you, there was no mess -- the cum/ass jelly was all white and clear. Maybe some yellowish butt jelly. Yes, it was during the day. At one point, I said, this is like the anal Olympics. She spread her ass and said -- are you gonna go for the gold? Should have married that one...

JonJames, that would have been epic indeed! Will have to add to that to the bucket list: cumming, ATM, cumming again, ATM, on and on. That chain reaction would keep me hard and cumming all day. Will have to test that, taking time between fuck sessions. I like the idea of cumming in her ass, putting a butt plug in to hold the cum, pulling out, having her cleaning her ass jelly. Then throughout the day just casually removing the plug, dipping my cock in, butt plug back in while she gives me a blowjob tasting her ass and cum on my cock as I watch tv or play video games. Anal Olympics is the perfect name for a hot, long AO session.

ROLAND35

Post by ROLAND35 » Wed May 20, 2020 3:23 pm

4 times and 3 of them were in a row. I am a submissive bisexual male. Once in a group sex party with 5 males and 2 girls, I lost a bet and challenged to take several anal creampie in a row. All 4 of them fucked me none stopping for over one hour before, i went on all four and 3 of them cum inside me one after another, just like that.

Usually I dont notice when one guy cums inside me but the feeling here was exceptional! Especially when the third guy was fucking me while i was still filled with sperms of the two others. After the third one was finished, i couldnt hold any more for the 4th one. I squirted most of it out of my butt.

The last one cum inside me few minuets later, when I was on my side.

Sphincter.Stretcher

Post by Sphincter.Stretcher » Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:46 am

JonJames wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:24 am
7 times in one woman's ass.

I'd fuck her ass, cum, and we would recover. I'd look over, and she would be spreading her ass with both hands.

Instant hard on. Another ass fuck. Repeat. Interestingly, we'd often change positions during other sessions.

Not this time. Her flat on tummy, ass spread. Me on top, pounding as hard as I could. The magic? Each time I came, it was a little harder to cum the next time. So I'd have to pound a little more -- but that was OK -- as each load in her ass added a round of fresh lube.

By round 7, her butt hole was bubbling and gurgling with cum. I could flex my dick to stretch her ass hole -- and feel ass jelly with sperm mixed in hit my balls. She said, someone tongue in cheek, she pooped cum for 2 days after that -- but loved it. Too bad ATM was not part of our life at that time. That would have been epic. Mind you, there was no mess -- the cum/ass jelly was all white and clear. Maybe some yellowish butt jelly. Yes, it was during the day. At one point, I said, this is like the anal Olympics. She spread her ass and said -- are you gonna go for the gold? Should have married that one....

WoW! this is amazing!

Lisalovesanal

Post by Lisalovesanal » Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:54 pm

The most was 9 times and that was during a dogging session in the UK. I was used by several guys whilst hubby videod. One guy bred me twice but I guess that still counts. I got 7 loads during that session and then 2 more from hubby when we went home. Needless to say I was plugged up straight after hubby finished using me and he had a smorgasbord the next day. :twisted:
You had me at anal ;)

igiuL deepS

Post by igiuL deepS » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:18 am

Lisalovesanal wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:54 pm
The most was 9 times and that was during a dogging session in the UK. I was used by several guys whilst hubby videod. One guy bred me twice but I guess that still counts. I got 7 loads during that session and then 2 more from hubby when we went home. Needless to say I was plugged up straight after hubby finished using me and he had a smorgasbord the next day. :twisted:

Would you mind linking that video?

Lisalovesanal

Post by Lisalovesanal » Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:10 pm

It’s only for our private viewing at the moment sorry.
You had me at anal ;)

Elyeria

Post by Elyeria » Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:53 pm

Someone, meaning a singular specific person, or someone as in unspecific multiple people?
The most ever was upwards of 20 loads, but it was a party with multiple people involved. The
most from a specific person is probably 4 or 5.

ANALyzer1

Post by ANALyzer1 » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:19 pm

Elyeria wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:53 pm
Someone, meaning a singular specific person, or someone as in unspecific multiple people?
The most ever was upwards of 20 loads, but it was a party with multiple people involved. The

Did you keep all 20 loads inside your booty until y'all were done? :P

ANALyzer1

Post by ANALyzer1 » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:27 pm

Elyeria wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:53 pm

Did you keep all 20 loads inside your booty until y'all were done? :P