Butt plug

Are you currently challenging yourself to be anal only for a period of time? Post your goals and progress updates here.
Analwife15

Butt plug

Post by Analwife15 » Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:14 pm

My current challenge:
Every time my pussy is wet, slip in a buttplug. So right now! I’m hoping to work up to a bigger size. I’m thinking of getting vixskin’s Tristan 2 for a constant stretch. I just don’t like how thick the base looks - it’ll be hard to hide. But I think my husband will like the outcum ;)

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: Butt plug

Post by analsexonly » Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:50 am

Great challenge! It can really help shift your focus to anal by responding to arousal with anal penetration as much as possible.

thongeveryday

Post by thongeveryday » Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:19 am

Analwife15 wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:14 pm
My current challenge:
Every time my pussy is wet, slip in a buttplug. So right now! I’m hoping to work up to a bigger size. I’m thinking of getting vixskin’s Tristan 2 for a constant stretch. I just don’t like how thick the base looks - it’ll be hard to hide. But I think my husband will like the outcum ;)

Which plug do you currently use?

JmnB33

Post by JmnB33 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:33 pm

I was thinking about getting the Tristan 2 also, but eventually went with Square Peg Toys Blunt Plug S4 but could have easily gone up to an s6 and been happy (next year, as I have other toys I want too)
Either way, I'm super happy with my purchase. It's super, super comfy for all day wear.

Analwife15

Post by Analwife15 » Thu May 28, 2020 10:23 pm

I currently am using a small icicle plug. It’s pink, glass, and has a small flower design on it. I keep hearing about these peg hole plug though! Whatever is going to keep my ass stretched!!