2020 Anal Creampie Challenge , ACC

Are you currently challenging yourself to be anal only for a period of time? Post your goals and progress updates here.
JS strong

2020 Anal Creampie Challenge , ACC

Post by JS strong » Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:55 pm

We are a western expat married couple living in Asia. We embarked on an anal creampie challenge at the start of the year 2020.
The goal was to achieve as many anal creampies as possible within one year.
Applying consistency - banging one or two, possibly but rarely 3, out each day. A successful ass fuck and semen filling was noted down and throughout 2020 we enjoyed the ever growing anal creampie score with a weird sense of pride and excitement. ‘How far could we go ?’ - we asked ourselves.

Along the way we have done mini challenges to keep it interesting - such as ‘PB’ personal bests in one day, one week, one month, etc. Those anal creampie records are so much fun as we aim to keep improving on them. To date we have reached a grand total of 303 anal creampies . Now close to the final month of the year December we just a few more weeks to boost the numbers.

Has anyone else conceived such a challenge in their private lives or laid it out here in this forum ?

The idea is not mine. A good friend and mom whom I know living in another city has been advising from afar how she spiced up her marriage after kids. How she made things hotter in the bedroom .
She is herself a huge fan of anal sex and already practiced it regularly for years, but it dawned on her to set this novel challenge to boost pleasure, intimacy and her marriage. And it worked !!

In parallel she joined in for the 2020 anal creampie challenge . Her numbers are slightly lower (245 as of Today) due to events & family interruptions. But she actually had higher monthly numbers than me on occasions as she tried to catch up. 60+ anal creampies in 1 month was her best I believe.
Regardless she is having so much fun with it and has already set herself new ambitions to start fresh, trying for higher numbers in 2021.

Especially now that we have pulled significantly ahead, she has proven to be quiet competitive, wanting to catch up and beat us.
It helps of course that she has this rare ability to orgasm from hard anal sex apparently ;). So of course she is always super keen to engage in an orgasm inducing ass fuck.
My own wife can’t and needs clitoral stimulation in addition to anal.
Last edited by JS strong on Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

JuneSweetyHot

Re: 2020 Anal Creampie Challenge , ACC

Post by JuneSweetyHot » Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:23 pm

Wow !!
What a wonderful challenge, I am relatively new to this community, but I totally like the dynamics of the blog.

It is a pity that I do not have a male partner so that he can deposit his semen in my anus, I hope this challenge becomes common and maybe I already have someone to participate.

Thank you for sharing your experience, I am glad for the unbreakable bond you have, I wish you had many anal creampies.
Hugs :)

JS strong

Post by JS strong » Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:26 am

Thank you very much Junesweetyhot

As of today my wife and I are up to 307 anal creampies for 2020 and 3 more weeks to go.
The Anal addict Mom has been making a valiant effect last few weeks and has surged forward to 257 anal creampies.
She says she can make it to 300+ by end of year.
Lets see if she can catch up.

Do you think you could find a stable partner and join us for a fresh start in 2021 ? Starting from zero again.
Then work at achieving your best collective number of anal creampies in one year !
Consistency is key. :)

Agreed, It would be good to see this becoming common & a popular annual challenge amongst anal sex lovers around the world.

We are doing our bit here in south east Asia.
Imagine if we could get a global Anal creampie Challenge going amongst couples from all corners of the world .

JuneSweetyHot

Post by JuneSweetyHot » Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:24 am

His record and journey is incredible, I really hope to be lucky, to find a stable partner, who wants to be AnalOnly to start having our own record.
I am very happy to be in this community and see how every day more
people
embrace this lifestyle. Like you, I make my contribution and take the message of our community to as many people as I can, I managed to convince some of my friends to belong here. I hope we understand each other more
corners and have
our own annual gathering.
Congratulations to you, I send you a hug
It's amazing his record and tour, I really hope to have luck, to find a stable partner, who wants to be a AnalOnly to start having our own record. I am very happy to be in this community and to see how each gives ms people embrace this life-style. Like you I do my input and take the message of our community to as many people as you can, managed to convince some of my friends belong here. I hope that we understand that ms corners and have our own annual meeting. Congrats to you, sending a hug

JS strong

Post by JS strong » Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:35 pm

So the year 2020 came to a conclusion. Happy new year 2021 all you beautiful anal sex Loving people out there !

The anal creampie challenge that we set ourselves for the entire year has been tallied up to a grand total of ... 317

The anal loving mom from Hong Kong got to a total of 280 anal creampies !
She was far behind in the last 2 months of the year, but my goodness did she speed up and work hard every day to get her asshole fucked and filled up with fresh semen twice a day at least !
Subsequently she advanced quickly and really improved her numbers in a mad dash to the finish line . 280 in total for the entire year ! She had an amazing time doing and by her own admission has developed a very strong liking for anal Orgasms induced only through penetration & cock pumping in & out of her ! No clitoral stimulation what so ever.

Now it’s 2021 and the clock has been reset to zero !
We are looking to have better anal creampie numbers by the end of this year too.

I welcome any of you to join in with this years challenge and see how far we can get by encouraging each other .

JuneSweetyHot

Post by JuneSweetyHot » Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:08 am

success in this new year, that they achieve their goal and if it is possible to duplicate it would be great, it would be a great record to break.
It's a shame that I don't have someone to pump my ass, I'm sure it would go in too competition and get many more pumped than those imposed by you
🤭🤩😋
Many kisses