Get your man to cum from anal massage.

Are you currently challenging yourself to be anal only for a period of time? Post your goals and progress updates here.
Quebass

Get your man to cum from anal massage.

Post by Quebass » Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:54 am

So ladies ... time for you to see if your man can cum from anal stimulation.
Tongue, finders or dildos to massage his prostate till he cums for you. :D
No cock touching until he blows his load. Then give him the pleasure of putting his cock in your ass 8-)

Asdf1000

Re: Get your man to cum from anal massage.

Post by Asdf1000 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:12 pm

That sounds great. But honest question: Is you man able to fuck you right after he blew his load? I wouldn't be. Also I'd really like to see you massaging a prostate with your tongue ;) You probably didn't mean it that way, but I always fantasized about people with super long tongues sticking them in holes.

thongeveryday

Post by thongeveryday » Sat Mar 12, 2022 7:01 am

I do this by myself constantly. I must first start by wearing a plug for several hours. Then I enjoy a quick enema and hop right on top of my dildo collection. It usually takes a heavy play session, but eventually when the things are just right I can explode on top usually while riding my dildo. This is totally possible but sometimes takes practice.

AnalJay

Post by AnalJay » Mon Mar 14, 2022 3:45 am

I love it when she pegs me, fingers or fists me or eats my ass. Sometimes cock play, but often my cock will get forgotten about as the pleasure of ass play takes over. Sometimes my cum will run out like I'm taking a pee in one long contiguous, white flow, other times it shoots out in bursts, like when having vaginal sex or a wank, but much harder and traveling much further with explosive force! Could I then ass fuck? After a little rest, yes, there is not the same libido drop as with vagianl sex or a wank and the invitation into the ass hole should not be declined. One could even ease it in limp and go from there! :lol: