Finally, only anal

Are you currently challenging yourself to be anal only for a period of time? Post your goals and progress updates here.
onlythathole

Finally, only anal

Post by onlythathole » Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:00 pm

Hello everyone,

im a fresh new member here but lifestyle which is all about here isnt something new for me. Few years ago I followed this forum but I forgot about it until last time when I met her. About 3 months ago I catch up with my old friend Margaret. We both 35 and we have same passion, long hard sex. About two weeks ago after some vag and anal action I ask her what she thinks about go anal only. She answer that she really dont want go like this but if I really want it we can do more anal than vag but vag must be included everytime when we have sex because she like it too. We didnt spoke about this later this day. My girlfriend -Margaret, know good that I love very much her anus hole, that I can lick it like icecream for whole day I often said this to her.

Next day, during the breakfast, she said to me "I thought about that was you said yesterday and I think that we can try go into my ass only. I know how much you love me there and Ill want to make this happen. Who knows, maybe it will turn out better this way".

From now on, eleven days past and by this time we both found our pleasures in having anal sex only. For me its just more excited way of sex, other thing is that I cant sober when I see how is her asshole looking like, perfect clean "eye" and those killer cheeks. For her, from what she said to me, its not comparable to vag orgasm and pleasure of doing her best for me. For a few days I didnt heard word "pussy" or "vag" in our house. For me its looks like my lovely Margaret want to stay that way longer and she acts like she wants to forget that any other way ever exist. Without speaking one word to her, during one of our long "session", she take from ass to mouth and now she do it everytime, its become a normal part of our sex and I can only say that I enjoyed it too.

Now I need your advice anal lovers. I want to go further soon, I want to see how far we can go and still both enjoy our "moves". What we can try next? Any suggestions? I think that Margaret is now open for many things. Im counting that someone who is more experienced gave me advice, guide me a little, Thats the reason why im back here on forum. Here or nowhere.

J.

notnice66

Re: Finally, only anal

Post by notnice66 » Sat Dec 19, 2020 9:19 pm

I was in a very loving relationship some years ago and although we weren't anal only, there was a lot of anal sex. My lover surprised me one evening. His cock was deep in my bum and he was getting close. He whispered in my ear that he wanted to finish in my mouth. I agreed. I was very much in love and wanted so much to please him. Before sex I hadn't cleaned back there and when he withdrew his penis was a bit dirty. But in the heat of the moment I didn't hesitate to take it in my mouth and suck until he came. He was very aroused and told me what a turn on it was for him and so it became a part of our anal routine. Sadly that relationship came to an end however, since then I have had several lovers that have wanted anal sex and have loved me doing atm.

So where can it lead? In my case, I have gotten more and more interested in scat. So, if this is what excites you and Margaret, perhaps that is the next thing for you.

xx Alicia

onlythathole

Re: Finally, only anal

Post by onlythathole » Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:57 am

Hi again and thx for reply notnice66. So far we made few steps ahead. Still anal only and ass to mouth. Margaret is the best woman I ever met, we have many talks about our wishes and pleasures. She said " I'll do everything what you want, just said ". She want and like to feel like slave. Last weeks during our "anal evening" we try some new "moves". Margaret loves to be slapped hard on a face during anal, she takes spits on face and in mouth and she always remind me to pull her hair hard. She really likes to be used, I will show her this forum soon and then will be moment of truth... Your advice - scat. In our relationship I dominate always so scat is only one way option for me, she take it. I can only say that when I imagined to fuck her in anus while she lay on her back spreading shit on her tits, my penis is close to tear up my pants. Before all of this I will start tolding her that I want to piss on her esspecialy in her mouth, I think this can be a good introduction. No matter what happen I am now really happy, I was looking for woman like Margaret for a long time and I can say that I really love her.

Honey you will read this words soon I think :)

My advice...

People. Womans. Go anal only. You dont know what youre missing.

J.