How many different ANAL partners have you had ?

Are you currently challenging yourself to be anal only for a period of time? Post your goals and progress updates here.
ANALyzer1

Re: How many different ANAL partners have you had ?

Post by ANALyzer1 » Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:37 am

slvcassm1990 wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:27 pm
Since becoming owned and introduced to anal sex, my owner has allowed 29 men and 4 women to use me anally. Most of them more than once. Before I entered the BDSM life I never tried anal or even played with my ass.

Wow that's arousing just reading about your experiences with ANAL. I'm so glad for women such as yourself that enjoy receiving it as much as those like myself that love to be balls deep in a warm BOOTY HOLE 🕳

ANALyzer1

Post by ANALyzer1 » Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:50 am

Pluggedkitty wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:22 pm
I'm definitely outnumbered here... I've only had 1 anal partner... He was my first anal experience and we're married.

As long as you're happy and make him happy that's all that matters really 😊

ANALyzer1

Post by ANALyzer1 » Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:24 am

French Lover wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:58 pm
Well, that would make 3 women for me. Why wanted to have hundreds, I wonder? This sounds more like a compulsive attitude...

Can't blame us for having the ability of being blessed with many options and opportunities when it comes to the opposite sex. I've always had a way with the ladies in a respectable manner most importantly and being a really great flirt has its benefits. One thing I do know for a fact is women have always felt comfortable around me because I am genuinely someone who loves to have fun and socialize and just be myself at all times and I can hold my own if necessary when confronting rival males and that adds a level of feeling protected for the ladies. So women tend to gravitate towards that. When women connect with me whether it's intellectually or sexually I've noticed they become more adventurous on many levels. Hell most of the time it was the ladies who would initiate ANAL sex with me and being the ANAL freak that I am of course I wouldn't turn down their requests. Call it compulsive or "toxic masculinity" or anything else you want but I know the ladies are still gonna love me for it.

ANALyzer1

Post by ANALyzer1 » Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:43 am

zarafan wrote:
Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:31 pm
I've also had anal with seven women including a wife of several years and three long-term girlfriends. My current partner and I have been together for more than two years, the evil eye never reading this we had anal sex the first time we were together, at her initiation, and have had anal sex every time we've had sex ever since. I visited her this past weekend--we've been long distance all this time but we're hoping to move in together soon--and we only had anal sex the entire time we were together, with no further plans for me to fuck her pussy except with my mouth (which I love doing almost as much as I love fucking her ass!). Yesterday we spent essentially the whole day together, completely undressed, and I fucked her ass at least five times. She estimated that conservatively she came more than two dozen times over the course of the day. At the end of the night I fucked her throat until I came all over her face. I can't wait to see her again!!!!!

Sounds very similar to my situation. I'm still in contact with my first ANAL queen who introduced me to the wonderful pleasures of the tightness of her BOOTY HOLE 🕳 and is my ex girlfriend that lives in a different state. She occasionally visits and let's me know ahead of time what dates she'll be in town so I can book a hotel room and then we go at like we're 16 again lol. She's so much fun and I love the way the inside of her BOOTY tightens up as she's ANALLY ORGASMING multiple times when I'm balls deep in her ASS.

anallady

Post by anallady » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:20 pm

Spiller2006 wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:29 pm
Well I was introduced to anal by a ex partner who was anal only. Weirdly enough she became anal only after finding out or ancestors used anal sex a way to not give the slave masters children to sell at the market. Living in the U.K. we don’t learn much black history so when she found that out through her own research, she became obsessed with anal. We are black btw lol. But that was before she met me and introduced me to it. Since her I would say I have had in total 3 including her. Where they initiated anal or a discussion about anal without any input from me. The ones I would say I introduced to it I would not include in that figure. Because it never felt the same. I always felt deep down they don’t want it and is just doing it for me, And because I get off on the nasty things girls want to do to their selves that took allot away from it so in those occasions It was done once or twice at max. Just didn’t feel right. Can anyone relate?

I feel like this is similar to what you are talking about...the more a partner degrades me leading up to or during sex the more primal and "into it" I become. If my partner calls me a "dirty little ass slut" and pulls my hair or wraps a hand around my throat all bets are off. I will instantly be dripping wet, no need for lube...and i can not be fucked in the ass deep or rough enough. Those times anal turns into the kind of experience where I hear the animal like noises coming out of me, but I can't even recognize them as sounds that Im making...I just want rough nasty dirty fucking...Ill end up begging for it several times in a row and pray quietly that he will do things I would never be ok with...like fist my pussy while his dick is buried in my ass, pinch, slap, twist my tits, etc., and even fuck my ass until Im about to squirt everywhere, but then deny my orgasm by pulling out of my ass and forcing me to my knees where I am gagged on his dick, covered in all my ass juices, until he comes down my throat or all over my face and hair.

If we are just having normal anal sex, and i let him fuck my ass like its no big deal, its good, but I dont get into it like that AT ALL. I used to be embarrassed by it, but I think I just really like the dirty aspects of anal and being degraded. I'm ok with it...the insane fucking and orgasms that come with it more that make up for it.

anallady

Post by anallady » Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:27 pm

3 For Me.

My first high school bf wanted to try a few times. We were dumb and unprepared. I didn't hate it but i hindsight we could have done so much more to make it better. At 14 I wasn't the brightest.

Later in my 20's I really wanted to experiment more with sex in general but ESPECIALLY with anal. I was too shy to say it outright, and all the guys I dated seemed to be very good with vanilla boring sex. Eventually one night during round 2 I rubbed my partners dick against my pussy and back to my ass crack. Eventually i "accidentally" slipped him into the wrong hole...nothing special to report. The sex was never anything special and neither was that.

Many years later I met my husband. It was instant attraction (now I recognize that it was his very dominant energy I was picking up on) and he was not shy about telling me that he had anal sex. it wasn't a question of wether I was interested...it was what he did. I could either get on board or not...I guess you could day I got on board. It wasn't long before I was begging for anal...often 5, 6, 7 times a day. He would have to say no after a while bc he was chaffing. :roll:

After a decade together we still have a great sex life. So much so that there is discussion about playing with others. I REALLY want to try out a club, or a lifestyle friendly vacation, etc. and have the experience of taking 4-5 people up my ass in one night. Does anyone have any experience or advice?

yes1

Post by yes1 » Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:44 pm

I've fucked 15 women in the ass, 5 men and had 1 in my ass.

Izabela

Post by Izabela » Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:53 am

I had 4 anal partners, but just with the last one it's only anal since the beggining of the relationship.
Since february 2021 anal only.

ANALyzer1

Post by ANALyzer1 » Mon Feb 28, 2022 12:13 am

ANALyzer1 wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:30 pm
I've had the pleasure of having ANAL with 55 women in my lifetime so far. I want to increase my number in 2021.

DM's are ok

Gapeseeker

Post by Gapeseeker » Wed Apr 20, 2022 5:49 pm

I have had sex with over 300 women, I would say 100 at least I have had anal sex with.
If they enjoy anal ( we all know some just refuse to enjoy it) I tend to have longer relationships.