How many different ANAL partners have you had ?

Are you currently challenging yourself to be anal only for a period of time? Post your goals and progress updates here.
AnalEngineer

Re: How many different ANAL partners have you had ?

Post by AnalEngineer » Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:10 am

DMs welcome

analcomeonly

Post by analcomeonly » Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:33 pm

5 women long-term partners where (bareback) anal was frequent
roughly another 5 that were one-night stands (with condoms)

This is all spread out over many, many years of course.

The number of partners doesn't matter, it's a matter of finding "The One" who is enthusiastic and willing. Treat her like your queen and keep her happy.

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Wed Jun 21, 2023 12:24 am

Two. The girl who introduced me to anal as a teenager and my wife.

levett

Post by levett » Tue Jun 27, 2023 10:39 pm

40? maybe 100? i have many types anal partners / prostate massager / butt plug / tai plug /and so on Image
Thanks to the variety of anal sex toys, I can diversify my sex life and make it more colorful.more for anal sex

sana

Post by sana » Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:59 pm

Id say ive had more than 50 different men have anal sex with me.

ANALyzer1

Post by ANALyzer1 » Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:31 pm

analcomeonly wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:33 pm
5 women long-term partners where (bareback) anal was frequent
roughly another 5 that were one-night stands (with condoms)

This is all spread out over many, many years of course.

The number of partners doesn't matter, it's a matter of finding "The One" who is enthusiastic and willing. Treat her like your queen and keep her happy.

I definitely have to agree with you on this. My current girlfriend of 11 years is a true MVP & a real unicorn in the wonderful world of ANAL sex. She & I have been having ANAL regularly since early on in our relationship. Even though I didn't take her ANAL virginity I am the first & only one she has been able to achieve ANAL ORGASMS with. In this point of our relationship I have allowed her to be the center focus of large groups of ANAL GANGBANGS the most of taking 27 guys in the ASS & has been involved in ANAL 3somes with other girls & myself. I have been blessed & fortunate to have discovered my girlfriend has recently accepted & fully adopted the AO lifestyle. Over the years of having ANAL sex regularly I have successfully been able to resize her backdoor entrance & she's now capable of either tightening up or GAPING very open depending on how she feels or how I want her BOOTY 🕳️ to feel. She has mastered the art of controlling her inner & outer sphincters on command. I taught her how to do DOUBLE & TRIPLE ANAL. She really loves the naughty & slutty feeling of being my personal lil ANAL WHORE.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sun Mar 31, 2024 1:07 am

What is the appeal in letting her do an anal gangbang ?
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

ANALyzer1

Post by ANALyzer1 » Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:54 am

Backdoorlover wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 1:07 am

Backdoorlover wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 1:07 am

I have a kink for seeing girls getting their BOOTY 🕳️'s stretched out LOOSE & rammed very hard from multiple insertions all the while having their ASS used as CUM DUMPSTERS. Luckily so does my girlfriend. I really enjoy seeing the way girls bodies get tossed around & manhandled as they're getting pummeled in all directions in all their holes. So does my girlfriend. Since she gave ownership of her entire body over to me I have the right to have her holes filled any way I deem appropriate. My girlfriend really enjoys the feeling of fullness her large very well used stretched out BOOTY 🕳️ experiences during double or triple ANAL PENETRATION from various guys or women wearing large strap ones. Not to mention she's very ANALLY ORGASMIC to top it off. I truly love the squishy sounds her ASS makes when stretched to her physical limits during ANAL sex & she's able to squirt from her pussy much easier whenever she has ANAL ORGASMS. She's recently adopted the AO lifestyle & only uses her pussy for AIRTIGHT or GANGBANGS in order to accommodate the multiple guys that are involved. She loves to see me balls deep in other girls BOOTY 🕳️'s & likes to swallow my big loads of cum as the other girls cream pies. I'm happy to know she's open to the idea of trying ANAL fisting & is currently in the process of training her BOOTY 🕳️ by utilizing ANAL STRETCHING EXERCISES with large BUTT PLUGS. Her personal record of taking loads in her ASS S is 17. Her personal record for deep insertions is 19.5 inches with a huge girth of 6.5 inches in diameter. I trained her on ANAL GAPING & now she's at the point where I am able to look deep inside her ASS far past her in ANAL sphincter. Luckily for us we have a large group of people who are our usual participants & get tested regularly because my girl prefers it raw. I gave my girlfriend pointers on how to be able to safely swallow large volumes of multiple loads from participating in bukkakes by consuming anywhere from 5 to 6 pieces of bread at least a couple of hours prior so to help her in absorbing the massive amount of CUM in her stomach preventing the need to have her pumped later on. My girlfriend is very happy & appreciates that I encourage her to be the best when she's at her most sluttines & loves the fact I want her to be the greatest lil ANAL whore she's capable of being every time she & I engage in our extra sexual activities.

TelJ2003

Post by TelJ2003 » Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:14 pm

I've had 1 boyfriend in the past with whom I had anal sex plus a one night stand however my boyfriend and I have decided to try AO and we get together with 2 other couples with whom we share our enjoyment of anal sex so technically 5. I'm hooked now lol.

basedwsj13

Post by basedwsj13 » Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:33 pm

I've had 4 the first one was because she had a rare cervical issue that made vaginal penetration painful and since I was hooked. second and third were the best however and the most recent one is good just feels like something is miss. each one was very different however